PC Peripherals Transcend RAM rma purchased from US

kkndka

Adept
hi guys need some help..
one of my axe ram sticks has stopped working , it was bought from the us , got it thru a friend. Can i claim warranty for it here in India?
It says lifetime warranty on them and i have registered the product on the site too.
Will an Indian distri help me in RMAing it?

ada bugger? you had to blow it up after pushin me off the thl list eh :p :p

afaik you cant claim warranty here in India. Also, if you are claiming from the states, you could run into a wee bit of trouble.. afaik only the initial few batches of AxeRam were d9gmh... they started using other chips after that. so you might end up getting some not soo great sticks as replacement.

i've emailed em... let me see what they say. i got em at a real bargain, so something is better than nothing..and mine are microns.. they have the N code

whoa.. ur kidding right? that would be seriously awesome. considering that transcend warranty in India is handled not by transcend but by the dealers from whom you made your purchase. do keep this thread updated on how things go.

they told me to approach this place in egmore .. i called the place.. the guy was very helpful and asked me to forward the mails i got from transcend.

He said if if they don't have the 2 gb axeram kit, they will give me the 4 gb kit... :p

hoping for the best...

Back