Transcend Sd Card - With Bill Or W/o Bill ?

anfjavid

Skilled
A couple of days back i visited richie street, Chennai to buy 16gb microsd class 4 card for my wife's O1. The price was hovering between 800 - 850. That doesnt matter but none of these greedy dealers are ready to give bill. they are just insisting me to save the 5% tax. One dealer agreed to give bill after being somewhat reluctant. But just for fun i asked him to mention the serial number in the bill. He got irate and refused to give me bill even without the serial number. He was like he lost interest in selling the product itself. Though the packing holds the distributor info, i am anxious to buy as i learnt there are tonnes of fake memory cards circulated in the market..

Finally i bought it from a shop (which is adjacent to oasis network). I think its suntek (which IMO is known for its daylight robbery). Initially he told 900 with bill then he charged 5% extra. My negotiation saved just 50 bucks...

I dropped Sandisk and kingston as there are reported cases of incompatibility and issues with LG O1...

So is it mandatory to demand bill for memory cards, especially transcend ?. Today i called up accel frontline to verify the warranty and i was shocked to be informed that they no longer support transcend products. I was asked to call on Monday ...

Any ideas ?? I hope some light would be thrown on this...

Back