Transformers 3 : Dark of the Moon

Hope they get rid of the whole team that made the first 2 movies apart from Megan Fox. Transformers 2 might be one of the worst big budget action movies I have ever seen...

Transformers 2 had few good action scenes though (The one where Optimus dies) but unfortunately the flaws in the script and direction were easily visible.

Michael Bay has a mindset similar to indian filmmakers, put some hot chicks in, some flashy action scenes and top-notch effects with a huge budget and voila! they got themselves a commercially successful film.

Aces170 said:
Hope they get rid of the whole team that made the first 2 movies apart from Megan Fox. Transformers 2 might be one of the worst big budget action movies I have ever seen...

They should keep whoever was responsible for the CG work though. The Optimus fight scene was really epic.

the direction for Transformers 2 was also really bad, it looked like as if the movie was shot with a handy cam. The special effects were top notch, but bad direction let it down.

Also the lovey dovey ; missed you son ; you love me scenes ; US military rules were such show stoppers. Totally killed the rhythm of the movie.

asingh said:
Also the lovey dovey ; missed you son ; you love me scenes ; US military rules were such show stoppers. Totally killed the rhythm of the movie.
Yeah, the writers need to focus more on the transformers, they could also just do away with Shia's romantic interests and focus fully on the actual story.

asingh said:
Ohh yeah.. the mom's character was almost as irritating as Shia LeBouf himself.

Transformers wasn't that bad,transformers 2 was a little bit too much,the balance wasn't right.there were no cool moments like when the blackberry becomes a transformer lol.

Hmmm... Looks like not many fans here... BTW i liked both the movies, what is better than kick ass robot death duels, hot girls, sexy cars and top notch graphics... The movie was not meant for the actual Transformers fans, went into a totally different line but anyways fun to watch... Any guesses what is that Robot/Humanoid thing in the trailer's end??

There has been a lot of speculation regarding the lead antagonist in the movie, some say Soundwave, some Unicron...

BTW I am a big fan... :) :)

Back