Transplant Operation: Here Be Dragons

Nah I can't be bothered with cable (or any other kind of) management :p

djmykey said:
Exaclty same cabby Roxtin has too :bleh: And me Roxtin and ultima did the operation in arnd 70 mins

Oh nice, yes I think I did see Roxtin's name listed on Phoenix's thread but didn't recall til now. Yea, I was taking it really slow and steady because I'd never done a self disassemble and reassemble in many years! :) I even got stuck near the end - couldn't figure out where the power/hdd/reset connectors would exactly fit until I looked up Intel mobo manual online :D Took me 1 hr to disassemble and 2 hrs to reassemble (roughly) - okay plus 30 min dinner break in between. ok, done with the excuses.

vishalrao said:
Took me 1 hr to disassemble and 2 hrs to reassemble (roughly) - okay plus 30 min dinner break in between. ok, done with the excuses.
I took 5 hours to finish disassemble and reassemble of my PC when I changed the mobo. I removed each and everything and wiped it clean.. The CPU was too dusty.. :bleh:

Nice work there Vishal sir.
This is how a show off thread should be like, a good title and a nice layout. Makes for an interesting look any day! :)

Back