Trimmer for body hair

GreyWolfie

Recruit
Hi folks hope ur doing well anyways I'm looking for a body and pubic hair electric trimmer things to keep in mind is that I was overweight a few years ago due to which I had developed strechmarks
I am male and have lost weight since then but the stretch marks are still there a bit so when I use my beard trimmer to shave body hair I get a cut on my stretch marks so please recommend me some good trimmers for the same

Cheers

I use Philips norelco body and shave trimmer 7000 as seen in the pic.

Very impressed with it. It functions very well. I am a hairy man on chest and most parts ( just 20% below Anil Kapoor level )

I see this model is not available anymore on net but close to similar model Philips norelco BG7040/42 seems to be available.

Philips is a good brand . I have used hair trimmer from Philips too . Never disappointed with both.

So will recommend Philips only but if others also have good experience with other brands than you think about it.

Attachments

• IMG20230820092336.jpg
    IMG20230820092336.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 72
Sorry for late reply. If not already bought, you can choose Philips BG1025/15.
It's around 1100-1200 price range.
Uses a single AA battery and that can work for months.
The blades are also good and won't cut you easily. It has 2 clips. I think one is 3 mm and 1 is 1 mm but not sure.
Even without the clips, it's hard to cut your skin. But if using down there, I would advice to use the 1 mm clip atleast, otherwise you might cut yourself.
It's best for trimming down there as once you get comfy with it, you aren't gonna use anything else.

And as it's fully washable, just use Dettol water to clean it. I usually let it sit in it for 2-3 hours and then wipe with tissue or cloth

Last edited:
Back