Budget 31-40k Trustable online sellers?

Sird

Disciple
I'm about to order 3 major parts for my PC upgrade:
Ryzen 5600
Asus Tuf B550-Plus
32gb Gskill 3600Mhz
Mdcomputers have it but Vedant Computers have the same for like 1000rs less.
ID Depot also have it for a bit less.

Are these websites trustable?

I have ordered both from Vedant and MD and both are good, reliable. However they are slow in refunds in case you wanna cancel your order. You will get it, it's just that the process is slow at least that's been my experience.

It seems you might be referring to IT Depot. If so, their pricing is competitive in comparison to local markets, and you can find reviews online. Additionally, there are two other trusted sites, PrimeABGB and Vishal Peripherals, which have positive feedbacks. I would suggest you to compare prices across these platforms before making a decision.

Yes all are good you can also try using Ankit infotech it's in Bangalore very trusted.Also I've ordered from IT depot they are also very trusted based of Chennai but has a branch in Bangalore.Sometimes they have the best deals compared to others even if it's 1k depends on the product.

IT depot prices may sometimes be lower than other online sellers but they slap a convenience fee if you are using their payment gateway to checkout. Say, if you buy something for 15k, you get charged 400rs extra convenience fee.
Only UPI and bank transfers have no chargers.

MDcomputers and Vedanth bear the gateway fees. or you could say, included in the product list price. But in case of cancellation, the customer has to pay the 2%.

apart from the online stores in the above post i have few more reccomendations.
TPS tech
HotshiftPC
Clarion Computers
Elitehubs
a few more trustable stores.
I bought a few parts locally from hotshiftpc.com for my pc and he gave a better price than many other online sites.

I've bought from Vedant, PcStudio and tpstech in the past. All good experiences. Currently have packages coming in from Tlggaming and mdcomputers. Will update on how it goes.

Imo, everyone should use a service like pcpricetracker.in and only buy from the cheapest sellers. Buying from the smaller players drives increased competition and better deals.

Back