Audio Try Out : SA C12 IEMs -Mumbai,Delhi,Bangalore,Chennai

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/signature-acoustics-elements-c12-iems-142396/

continued from the introduction thread.

Since quiet a few members were keen on trying out our new product , we are planning to send a sample unit across each city for members to try them out .

We will be selecting 5-10 members from each city and sending the product to one of the members ,the member can try out the product for a period of 4-7 days and pass it on to the next interested member.

Alternatively , if needed the members can also arrange a small audio meet or get together where they can try out the product.

The one's who wish to purchase the product after trying it out , will be provided with the special early bird prices :).

The one's who do not wish to wait , can always buy the product directly at a discounted price and also avail of the No Questions Asked, Return Policy

More info : http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/signature-acoustics-elements-c12-iems-142396/p2/#post1765048

Current List of Interested Members :

@indalogue
red dragon
pranayjd
?dOuBtFiRe?
artikle
mukulymn

@haznt6681
@krisballa
Metalspree

*Interested Members can drop in their names along with the city in this thread *

ALPHA17 -- New Delhi.

Interested in a group meet for auditioning this IEM and also a TE Delhi meetup if possible. No plans to purchase as of now.

Merry Christmas to all on this thread. Cheers!

if someone is taking up the responsiblity for chennai, me interested in giving it a try. Background: EP 630/PL11/ES 18 bass junkie looking to move up. Also have marshmallows, MP 21 and Meelectronics R1, but not too fond of them

:(

Doesn't look like I'll be able to take advantage of the early bird pricing. Seeing as I won't be home for some time.

Would you happen to be sending any units to Wilson at Jaben for him to review?

I won't be reaching city this week and dont think there is a bank nearby,even internet banking is not working for me(issues with SBI)
Is it possible to pay via credit/debit card?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pristine note

Current List of Interested Members :

@indalogue
red dragon
pranayjd
?dOuBtFiRe?
artikle
mukulymn

@haznt6681
@krisballa
Metalspree

*Interested Members can drop in their names along with the city in this thread *
[/QUOTE]

Its actually @hzant6681:lol: anyways it's very nice of you to consider me and include me for the C12 review.First of all, congrats to you and the R&D team at pristine note :hail:. It would definately be my privilege to be one of the 1st few reviewers of an IEM that's HOME BREED:clapping:

Previously with tekfusion i was highly disappointed, the claims & the hype didn't really match with the product. I'm sure the C12's SQ must be much above the entry level ones. I would have actually bought the C12s, only if it wasn't for the last minute impulse to buy the Brainwavz R1 from @Nalin, yet cant take my eyes of that sexy looking antique case:drool: and the woodees, might end up buying them if i like thier sound.

I guess i could do justice by comparing them with a few IEMs which i have/had in the Rs.1200-Rs.3000 bracket like the E30,Senncx270,PL30,PL50,Gr06 & the new BrainwavzR1.

So if you are serious of sending them, PM me i live in mysore. I wish good luck to pristine note team & happy selling:bigok:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to own one soon! Now I would like to try the top tier esanthosh mentioned in the intro thread, if you are releasing the prototype of top tier earphone, consider me in Chennai

Bangalore. Really looking forward to test these before making a choice.

IEM Background: Brainwavz M1, M3, JVC Marshmellows (Brought from Pristine Note) :)

Why not a loaner program for the smaller cities where each member pays for shipping?

Currently have the M2, NE700x, M4 and GR99 and so I'm not looking to buy another earphone in the same range atm but would certainly like to try them and see if their are worthwhile.

Back