turbo lag on BSNL unlimited plan

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
hi guys,

Anyone expereincing latency issues with BSNL lately? it is taking too long to even load pages on websites; i am frequently getting 404 errors..Is there anything I can do or should I contact BSNL?
(I have a 750Rs Home plan...)
Browser-opera,firefox......issues with all sites.....gaming-Dont ask!

And when i mean Turbo lag.....I cant even play live chess!:eek:hyeah:

I am facing the same problem in Bangalore since 2 weeks now.

Lot of 404 errors. When I press reload it works

Tried open dns and Google dns. Still same issue. downlink snr is about 6-7. Attenuation is around 60

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

Yes In bangalore there is definitely a problem. Even I am experiencing from the past two weeks. Attenuation and SNR values are same but the browsing is very inconsistent.

Is it Maybe an issue with DNS servers?

Try google DNS and openDNS and report back.

Read some other threads that BSNL DNS servers,were not particularly the best.

Edit:

Sorry,I just saw that few people already suggested that,and it did not work.

Call up BSNL then :)

I'm facing the same problem....for couple of weeks.....most of the website refuse to load in FF,Opera,Chrome.

But only Torrent download is ok.

I'm UL750+ plan.

^^Yep. torrent and normal downloads work fine, But browsing has become a big problem. If i am lucky the webpages load. Or else i have to keep refreshing it. On Home UL1350 plan. In Yelahanka, Bangalore.

Haven't called BSNL cc anytime. I think i am going to have a hard time explaining the problem to them.

dissel said:
I'm facing the same problem....for couple of weeks.....most of the website refuse to load in FF,Opera,Chrome.

But only Torrent download is ok.

I'm UL750+ plan.
Exact same thing for me too..!

I'm from Hyd...on the home 500C plan ...I'm also having the same problem ...Sites don't load properly..if u try to refresh, they load ...But downloads are great...I get the full speed ..I use openDNS ...Must be some problem at BSNL end since no users of other ISPs seem to be complaining ..

Back