Video TV display flickering/shaking

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Since 2 weeks we have observed that whenever anyone in the tv room answers phone calls the screen flickers/shakes etc.
But this never used to happene earlier.

However, while watching netflix/primes/yt etc no such issues but only while watching channels on tatasky.

TV: Hisense 40in
DTH: Tatasky

I'm unsure but is there anything to do with tatasky frequency change etc? I haven't done any changes.

Since 2 weeks we have observed that whenever anyone in the tv room answers phone calls the screen flickers/shakes etc.

However, while watching netflix/primes/yt etc no such issues but only while watching channels on tatasky.

I'm unsure but is there anything to do with tatasky frequency change etc? I haven't done any changes.
Never faced this interference issue with my Tata sky, but you can try using ferrite cores on the coaxial cable that goes into the STB.

Also, it's better to know what all changed since the last two weeks so that we can suspect a thing or two from them.

Never faced this interference issue with my Tata sky, but you can try using ferrite cores on the coaxial cable that goes into the STB.

Also, it's better to know what all changed since the last two weeks so that we can suspect a thing or two from them.
As said nothing changed nor in stb, tv or electricity or anything else.

Maybe there was some issue with the tower of your phone provider since last two weeks and now your phone has to transmit at higher power than before. High enough to cause interference with the TV.

Can you try with a different cell network if possible and check if it happens. Try switching between 2G and 4G and see whether it makes a difference. 2G will penetrate better than 4G and is my default for phone unless i need data outdoors then i change to 4G.

I read that phones must not be used within 10 feet of blood pressure measuring equipment so same deal.

Maybe there was some issue with the tower of your phone provider since last two weeks and now your phone has to transmit at higher power than before. High enough to cause interference with the TV.

Can you try with a different cell network if possible and check if it happens. Try switching between 2G and 4G and see whether it makes a difference. 2G will penetrate better than 4G and is my default for phone unless i need data outdoors then i change to 4G.

I read that phones must not be used within 10 feet of blood pressure measuring equipment so same deal.
Unfortunately we do not have other network except Airtel.
Will try manually 2g but which band should ideally be the one causing issues? 4g or 2g?
Also, do not have other reactive or any devices in that zone. Just tv wall mounted and wooden shelf under it.
As said this started all of a sudden.

Unfortunately we do not have other network except Airtel.
Will try manually 2g but which band should ideally be the one causing issues? 4g or 2g?
Also, do not have other reactive or any devices in that zone. Just tv wall mounted and wooden shelf under it.
As said this started all of a sudden.
2g can penetrate further because it operates at 900Mhz

4g needs more power because at 2,300Mhz it gets absorbed easier.

Kind alike how 2.4Ghz Wifi works better than 5Ghz wifi

Back