CPU/Mobo TV out not working with ASUS M2NPV-VM mobo

I dont think this had anything to do with the BIOS. I tried quite a few versions of drivers for 6150 one after the another and something might have clashed. The issue was resolved once I asked XP to boot into last good(working) setting. It`s been working fine since then. Hurray. We`re back to square one.:( .

Still no TV output though.:(

OK. I opened the PC cabinet today to check out if the cable was connected properly or not(the PC was not assembled by me). The Mobo manual says that the TV out connector is a 8-1 connector. The cable which connects the mobo and the TV out bracket is actually 8-1(ie 4 holes in top row and 3 in the bottom one). But the connector pins on the Bracket and Mobo are 8-2(ie 3 pins on top row and 3 on the bottom) It looks like this:-

Here 1 means a pin and 0 means no pin. So the third pin on top row is missing. But what makes it interesting is that this connector has the same pin missing on both the bracket and mobo. So it doesnt look like something`s wrong. But since the manual says this should be 8-1 instead and the connecting cable too is 8-1, this might be actually be the cause of my problem.

Can someone with the same mobo confirm this for me please?

Got the mobo changed by asus and now I m getting great video output using component cables. Still need to get a lot of things correct to fine tune my HTPC to perfection. Overscan and stuff. I`ll post my queries later tomm. Thanx for all your help, support and advice.

Back