Two is better than one!!

Awesome GOW :D, but buy 3pin fans, so many molex connectors and IDE cable, cable management is disaster in 6k case :no: . U can do better. and U need good mobo and CPU heatsink also, Post some PII benches.

^^ too lazy to do cable management cuz i have 4 HDD, 4 PCIe cables, 4 SATA, 4 Sata power, 2 optical drive + their power cable, 6 fans + cables + many more. can any TEian from south mumbai help me :p

udayrulz said:
but buy 3pin fans,

dude, all 6 fans have 3 pin input with attached molex to i prefer to use molex.. :( so many things at once so its difficult to do cable management.

The fan amidst the two cards wont help, period. What air is it pushing anyway? The hot air from the second card or is that pushing any air since you've it jam-packed between the 2 cards? :p

Better have the plastic shroud back on the card and have a 120mm fan attached in the center of the 2 cards by some zip-ties. That'd do good.

Oh and couldn't resist. Cable management --> :goodjob:

J/k.

Congrats. :p

Gannu said:
The fan amidst the two cards wont help, period.

Congrats. :p

dude, pushes more air than GPU fan :) and loads of hot air i really mean it :)

there is a gap between the card and FAN and the intake of fan is above not below. so directly sucking the air from HSF of GPU :rofl:

G@d of w@r said:
^^ too lazy to do cable management cuz i have 4 HDD, 4 PCIe cables, 4 SATA, 4 Sata power, 2 optical drive + their power cable, 6 fans + cables + many more. can any TEian from south mumbai help me :p

dude, all 6 fans have 3 pin input with attached molex to i prefer to use molex.. :( so many things at once so its difficult to do cable management.
I might be able to help out but i will charge you with cups of hot chocolate milk :hap5: .

Aside from the cables, the insides look awesome. Don't think any expansion slot that matters is left empty.

Now next upgrade = new motherboard and DDR3 RAM! Go go go!

Amien said:
I might be able to help out but i will charge you with cups of hot chocolate milk :hap5: .

Aside from the cables, the insides look awesome. Don't think any expansion slot that matters is left empty.

Now next upgrade = new motherboard and DDR3 RAM! Go go go!

already spent a lot on these.. cant afford a new board now :bleh: and yes no expansion slots are empty..

ya i will give you 10 cups of boiling hot chololate milk which will burn ur mouth :evil:

Please come at my place whenever u come to lamington :D we will game game and game!!

WOW monster rig, GTX 260 SLi and only 1680x1050 ? :rofl: Single 260 @ this resolution is also overkill.

Congrats man, live everyone said, improve cable management :cool2:

and show us Phenom II 940 4GHz screenshots/benches. :)

Rockfella said:
WOW monster rig, GTX 260 SLi and only 1680x1050 ? :rofl: Single 260 @ this resolution is also overkill.

Congrats man, live everyone said, improve cable management :cool2:

and show us Phenom II 940 4GHz screenshots/benches. :)

you never know my plans brother :bleh: i might buy a 32" screen soon.

udayrulz said:
^ lol how can U get 18k in Vantage, and only 15k in 3d mark 06 ? Udit got 17.5k~ in Vantage w/ 4GHz quad + GTX 295. Check again.

Hope you get the proof. this time i got 19k+ with 3.2Ghz

proof below :)

G@d of w@r said:
Hope you get the proof. this time i got 19k+ with 3.2Ghz
proof below :)

Whoa, you cracked 19k, sweet! (w/ or w/o PhysX, it's still impressive)
Btw what's the confusion? It's normal to score more in vantage as compared to 3DM06. And this is a performance run (notice P before the number)
Do another run of 3DM06 with same settings and post that too :) I trust it more than any other 3D mark.

First of all congrats on the SLI config bro !!!

would love to help you out bro :) im in south mumbai and would love to do some cable management for you bro if you like :)

fell free to come over with you comp :) or i can comeover too but would prefer my house bro .

i live 2 mins from the porsche showroom on huges road ..

cheers bro !! and congrats on the sli pscore and system once again :)

Back