Two is better than one!!

Congrats...:) If you overclock your proccy a bit more, you will see a decent improvement in both Vantage and 3M06 scores. Also post Vantage score without physx. Physx enabled enabled score is useless for comparison as it just mutilates the processor contribution rather than displaying it separately. I guess your physx disabled score will come to 14k roundabouts.

Amien said:
Btw what's the confusion? It's normal to score more in vantage as compared to 3DM06. And this is a performance run (notice P before the number)
Do another run of 3DM06 with same settings and post that too :)

Not so. My Vantage score is 13202 and 3DM06 score is 21142.

congrats GOW, great setup! so ur deal with the sparkle 260 did indeed go thro...congrats again!!!

I cant comment on ur cable management, cause mine is similar, but not as bad ...lol..

toolius said:
:) im in south mumbai and would love to do some cable management for you bro if you like :)

i live 2 mins from the porsche showroom on huges road ..

cheers bro !! and congrats on the sli pscore and system once again :)

i also live just 2 mins from porsche showroom... hope we are in same area :hap2:

pls come over my place, we will game game game + cable management + treat :tongue:

there is a gap between the card and FAN and the intake of fan is above not below. so directly sucking the air from HSF of GPU :rofl: got it noob?

Gap as in 1 or 2 mm? Dont you think that's too much?

Pushes more hot air from the top card to the one below which recirculates this hot air all thru the cabinet (with a pathetic cable management!), right sir? :rofl:

Gannu said:
Gap as in 1 or 2 mm? Dont you think that's too much?

Pushes more hot air from the top card to the one below which recirculates this hot air all thru the cabinet (with a pathetic cable management!), right sir? :rofl:

Ehh.. look whos talking... it doesnt recirculate, it just blows the air out :p
I dont care what you say becuz my GPU doesnt die like your 4850 card... and FAN of 4870 :rofl:
STOP SPAMMING in my thread and stop being JEALOUS :D
I know you have completed 2 long torturing years for wasting your time on ur lousy commments which arent required.
you cant even handle a GPU, ur one of the 4850 got kaput and FAN of your 4870 died.. so go figure out whats wrong :rofl:
so what if i have pathetic cable management, i have 19k+ VANTAGE score.. go BEAT THAT.. PERIOD :rofl: and the temperatures are very much cool and fine :)
Dont ever spam in my thread :) wont even get you anywhere as you are making fun of yourself.
You wasted 2 years getting nothing but an enemy like me :D watta waste of life you are just spamming :D

:baby: Celebrating over 2 years of successful spamming :clown2:
Ur siggy should look like this :rofl:

G@d of w@r said:
Ehh.. look whos talking... it doesnt recirculate, it just blows the air out :p

I dont care what you say becuz my GPU doesnt die like your 4850 card... and FAN of 4870 :rofl:

STOP SPAMMING in my thread and stop being JEALOUS :D

I know you have completed 2 long torturing years for wasting your time on ur lousy commments
which arent required.

you cant even handle a GPU, ur one of the 4850 got kaput and FAN of your 4870 died.. so go figure out whats wrong :rofl:

so what if i have pathetic cable management, i have 19k+ VANTAGE score.. go BEAT THAT.. PERIOD :rofl: and the temperatures are very much cool and fine :)

Dont ever spam in my thread :) wont even get you anywhere as you are making fun of yourself.

You wasted 2 years getting nothing but an enemy like me :D watta waste of life you are just spamming :D

Ur siggy should look like this :rofl:

OMG :rofl: LMAO ROFLCOPTER!!

Chill Guys!

:peace:

Btw, GoW, thats 1 Awesome PC!!!! :hap2: i also dnt care abt cables as long as the performance is rocking :Congrats!

Wow... indeed You are "God of war" :p

That fan crammed btw 2 GPU cards looked bit funny... thats all.

I am not a big fan of SLI, but then you got what you want and it sure is a frame chugger.... congrats!

Err at least I dont get auto-bans by posting FUD, crap, adding up infractions, getting auto-banned and then permanently banned and finally coming up with another profile. Repeat. :rofl:

PS: Check out my favourite thread in my profile. :rofl:

No wonder what you say, I dont give a rat's unmentionables to it. I feel sorry for you man. And about the spamming. Well, 2 years and still going strong. I'm proud cos I spam for a reason unlike you. :p

Gannu said:
Err at least I dont get auto-bans by posting FUD, crap, adding up infractions, getting auto-banned and then permanently banned and finally coming up with another profile. Repeat. :rofl:

PS: Check out my favourite thread in my profile. :rofl:

No wonder what you say, I dont give a rat's unmentionables to it. I feel sorry for you man. And about the spamming. Well, 2 years and still going strong. I'm proud cos I spam for a reason unlike you. :p

Cmon.. dont be a kid. the SPAMMING posts of urs wont even budge water in my stomach.. :rofl:

You dont take a risk on anything, u play safe.. ur just a plain "BEEP" so u dont get banned and act like a kid :rofl:Im a man so i play some fun and getting banned is my hobby :bleh:

i got reps from 3 ppl for my post # 28 :rofl:go beat that.. PERIOD.

By the way, why dont you talk about hardwares rather than acting like a KIDDO :rofl:.. u know, u sound like a 5 year old KID.

I order you to continue spamming and waste your life happily

:baby: Celebrating over 2 years of successful spamming {Im having a wannabe siggy please rep me for spamming} :baby:

You will make fun of you more if u post more and more here :D im enjying this..

Thanks guys, getting a new motherboard today in exchange for Zotac one :p

the new mobo im getting is Asus M4N72-E :D the great overclocker.. :D will update on scores laterz this eve.

Back