Audio TWS earbuds compatible charger

technofast

Huh?
Adept
I had recently bought a Blaupunkt earbuds but somehow lost the charger and unable to find it. Is there any compatible charger for that as I tried searching online but couldn't find one.

Most companies don't sell those separately as far as I know, and even when they do it costs enough that you may as well but a new one. Which model was it? Maybe someone will have a second hand pair on OLX or something?

If its a Micro USB or USB C cable, you can use any cable you have. The charging cases usually charge at 5V 1A, so any old charger should work fine.

If you are talking about loosing the charging case, then no there's no straight forward way to charge them. My guess, you'd need to know the polarity of contact pins and their exact voltage.

Most companies don't sell those separately as far as I know, and even when they do it costs enough that you may as well but a new one. Which model was it? Maybe someone will have a second hand pair on OLX or something?
Model no. BT W09. Will check OLX.
If its a Micro USB or USB C cable, you can use any cable you have. The charging cases usually charge at 5V 1A, so any old charger should work fine.

If you are talking about loosing the charging case, then no there's no straight forward way to charge them. My guess, you'd need to know the polarity of contact pins and their exact voltage.
It is the charging case. How does it help knowing the polarity and exact voltage?

It is the charging case. How does it help knowing the polarity and exact voltage?
If you know that info you could make your own charging solution, in a number of ways. This would be mostly limited to at home use, though again you could theoretically DIY a case for it as well. I think it would make sense if these were full size headphones, but for TWS IEMs where portability is the entire point, it's probably not worth the trouble unless you're into DIY electronics projects.

If you know that info you could make your own charging solution, in a number of ways. This would be mostly limited to at home use, though again you could theoretically DIY a case for it as well. I think it would make sense if these were full size headphones, but for TWS IEMs where portability is the entire point, it's probably not worth the trouble unless you're into DIY electronics projects.
Would just laying them on a charging mat or a phone with reverse charging work?

Otherwise it is game over. Time to look for a new TWS set

Would just laying them on a charging mat or a phone with reverse charging work?
Even on TWS that have wireless charging, the coils are in the case, not the headphones themselves.

Otherwise it is game over. Time to look for a new TWS set
Technically, if you can supply the correct voltage to the metal contacts where they normally connect to the case, they will charge just fine. But yeah, from a usability perspective it's useless without a case.

Back