TWS/Headphone Buying Advice for Apple Devices

baembs

Recruit
I shifted to a macbook and an iphone last year and have been living blissfully with my oneplus bullets which recently died after serving me for more than 3 good years. I’m thinking of buying in ear TWS or over the ear headphones with ANC. The options vary a lot. Wanted to know if I’m losing out on buying one of the android based (oppo/oneplus) TWS, (my parents pixel buds pro lacked so many features on my iphone that I felt like the buds were wasted on this phone), or should I just save up and cough out the extra cash for the airpods pro to stay in the walled garden?

Yes indeed, you have many options, such as Airpods 2nd gen, Airpods 3rd gen and Airpods Pro. If you're in the mood to treat yourself there's always Airpods Max.

On a serious note, your experience with non-apple products will always be horrible, even if these companies wanted to make something that works with apple devices, they can't really do it without apple cooperating. Better to stick to Apple devices for everything.

I shifted to a macbook and an iphone last year and have been living blissfully with my oneplus bullets which recently died after serving me for more than 3 good years. I’m thinking of buying in ear TWS or over the ear headphones with ANC. The options vary a lot. Wanted to know if I’m losing out on buying one of the android based (oppo/oneplus) TWS, (my parents pixel buds pro lacked so many features on my iphone that I felt like the buds were wasted on this phone), or should I just save up and cough out the extra cash for the airpods pro to stay in the walled garden?
I am using pixel buds pro with iphone. May I know which features are missing ? Are u referring to default call routing option ?

Back