TWS under 3k (confused between moondrop or oneplus)

dw_p

Recruit
I had previously been using Airpods 2nd gen daily but recently broke one because a drop of sweat.
I have been looking to get the Moondrop Space Travels but they seem to be a confusing option because some find them amazing and some think they are mediocre
Also looked at oneplus nord buds 2 and nord buds 2r as they also look nice
>So I am primarily looking for TWS that are just good for daily use
>preferably has google fast pair
>ANC is optional
>will put up with a bit of exercising as my previous pair died because of sweat
Also would love the read your experiences if you have any of these two and any other suggestions you might have

Thanks

Last edited:

CMF Buds pro is also a great option, might be better than OP Nord Buds 2. I own the latter, is good but it falls out relatively easily from my ears (fells out of my ear once inside the flight when flight was landing) but doesn't fall out easily for 2 other people that I know who owns the same buds 2. I have invested in wired with a dongle now.

Maybe consider neckband if you want:

Can vouch for the neckband. Dual device pairing is a great option at this price range. ANC is decent. The drivers are a bit big for me and are not covered by silicone grip nor do they have wingtips like the Oppo Enco M32, so fit will depend upon your ear shape. But overall I'm quite happy with the purchase especially at the price.

CMF Buds pro is also a great option, might be better than OP Nord Buds 2. I own the latter, is good but it falls out relatively easily from my ears (fells out of my ear once inside the flight when flight was landing) but doesn't fall out easily for 2 other people that I know who owns the same buds 2. I have invested in wired with a dongle now.

Maybe consider neckband if you want:
I did consider cmf buds pro but the case is kinda bulky, the cmf neckband looks fine though but i don't really like neckbands
I am also considering a wired iem with a dongle or redmi buds 5

The default bass levels on OP Nord Buds 2 are heavy, which isn't my preference. I've previously used AirPods and AirPods Pro, finding their sound more balanced. When I tried using the Hey Melody app from OnePlus on my iPhone, the OP Nord Buds 2 weren't recognized, but it worked fine on an Android phone. The Hey Melody app allows you to customize the equalizer settings. Therefore, I wouldn't recommend using Nord Buds 2 with an iPhone unless you're willing to customize the sound on an Android phone and then use it with the iPhone for listening.

Back