WTB Type c to 3.5mm dongle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wouldn't it be better to buy a brand new one from Amazon as type c to 3.5 converters are available easy

Most of them dont work with samsung devices and there is no return on them. If you have any suggestions thenplease share the link as i dont have a clue on whats good or not. Thanks for the reply

Well one query does your phone come with a 3.5mm jack and you are just trying to play it through the type c
If so I haven't come across any phone that does support it.
And if it doesn't have a jack and you are trying to use the type c jack just try checking the developer settings to find an option called usb audio and see if it works
If not am not sure whether it's a incompatibility problem that you are facing or some bug in the system
Also try installing the Samsung usb c app

My phone does not have a 3.5mm jack and i used the official samsung dongle until now and it was working fine but it stopped working abrubtly. Usb c app is also installed. Samsung usb audio is quite strange and not all the dongles work with it.

My phone does not have a 3.5mm jack and i used the official samsung dongle until now and it was working fine but it stopped working abrubtly. Usb c app is also installed. Samsung usb audio is quite strange and not all the dongles work with it.
Only that converters work which contains DAC like the one that samsung sells. I'm too using one with my s10 lite, bought from samsung store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back