Audio ue tf10 help need

Get a new Cable and you are good to go, Check for the Pin inside the iem, if its there remove it off before connecting to new cable

can anything can be done with this IEM

Like everyone else said, just get a new cable. You just need to gently remove the broken end and plug the new ones in. Don't tug too hard!!

Tons of them on ebay that are not too expensive if you want the aftermarket ones. Take this one for instance, pretty cheap - New Version Furutech Ultimate Ears Upgrade Cable UE TF10 SF 3 SF5 Red White | eBay

Alternatively, you could just get the same stock cable or the vi cable if you use it with your phone.

thanks guys pins are fine

need to get new ear buds though

- - - Updated - - -

btw guys

any idea were i can get this locally in india without international shipping

Email Logitech, they should stock a few spares seeing as they sell the TF10 in India.
Probably cheaper getting via eBay. If they can sell the iem for 21k I'm sure they'll try pricing the cable at an equally exorbitant figure.
Even if they do offer you one there's a good chance they'll make you wait quite a while for it.

hi guys,
sorry to pull up an older thread, but was anybody able to find cables ? I need one as well, since my cables are also getting worn out.

I would gladly pay a premium for some good quality cables created by one of the audio hackers on TE

hi guys,
sorry to pull up an older thread, but was anybody able to find cables ? I need one as well, since my cables are also getting worn out.

I would gladly pay a premium for some good quality cables created by one of the audio hackers on TE

Think it would work out cheaper to get a cable straight from an international seller. Even a DIY cable would require them to source the pins from somewhere, probably from abroad with shipping costs involved again.

Think it would work out cheaper to get a cable straight from an international seller. Even a DIY cable would require them to source the pins from somewhere, probably from abroad with shipping costs involved again.

Any idea from where - I have lost 3 packages from ebay/dealextreme to customs already (they lost it !!). I'm getting a little wary now.

Can't help with customs. I haven't had issued with receiving items irrespective of the source of purchase or method of shipping used. Maybe if a few people from the forums expressed interest you could get a group to split shipping costs. FedEx / DHL won't "misplace" your package but their services come at a price. Maybe 5/6 people and you could split the shipping at about 10 usd each? Just throwing ideas out there.....hard to make it happen.

EDIT: also, I think FiiO makes a replacement cable for the UE IEM series. Maybe a FiiO dealer/distributor can order them on request for you guys.

Back