UEFA Champions League Final Wembley 2011

chiragsthakur said:
As expected a noobish comment from a MANUTD fanboy... i can understand your feelings bro... chill...
I wasn't the one crying for not even making the finals :p. My life's happiness does not depend on some other (read, "better") team losing just coz your team coudn't do it. If anyone is behaving as a fanboy, its you.

chiragsthakur said:
As expected a noobish comment from a MANUTD fanboy... i can understand your feelings bro... chill...

And again, for the record, in case it wasn't clear the last time:

Firstly, I'm not an Arsenal fan. I just watch football for the sake of watching an exciting sport. I might be slightly inclined towards Manchester United but that's just because I follow the English league and I wanted an english team to win. Barcelona played really well on the night and they deserved to win. End of story.

I don't care about Arsenal or ManU or West-frikking-Bromwich-Albion. It seems like you want to label me as a "ManU fanboi" JUST so you have someone to bash and feel better about supporting a loser team.

boogeyman said:
And again, for the record, in case it wasn't clear the last time:

I don't care about Arsenal or ManU or West-frikking-Bromwich-Albion. It seems like you want to label me as a "ManU fanboi" JUST so you have someone to bash and feel better about supporting a loser team.

:rofl: :rofl: I have not praised arsenal dude... I am praising barcelona for the way they simply outclassed YOUR :rofl: so called MANU... :bleh:

If you not a MANU fanboy then why are you taking it seriously... :huh:

Chill out bro, I am not here to fight. In hindi we say "Taang kheechne me maja ata hai"

You and me are not enemies na... then dont take it personally... :cool2: Enjoy the thread .... I am enjoying it a lot... Still I will say " FO FO MANUTD" :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiron said:
almost more than the actual match.
I feel I am on the field whenever I open this thread... :)

Just saw this thread...Congrats to Barca for winning it...yes united got owned in the final..but then again it was a final of the Champions league. Atleast united made it there...barca is really on another level to any other team and whoever didn't see it before this game was totally blind tbh. But obviously there was a chance for united to win it a one off game...infact any team will have a chance in a one off...but it didn't happen. Nothing there to cry about we were a part of a CL final and that's a proud moment for any fan.

About the fans of other teams...go ahead pull our leg or do whatever...but the fact is that your team wasn't even good enough to be a part of the final and that's the reality...rather than laughing at some other team for getting owned in the final...you all should be worried about why our team didn't make it.

pisen said:
Just saw this thread...Congrats to Barca for winning it...yes united got owned in the final..but then again it was a final of the Champions league. Atleast united made it there...barca is really on another level to any other team and whoever didn't see it before this game was totally blind tbh. But obviously there was a chance for united to win it a one off game...infact any team will have a chance in a one off...but it didn't happen. Nothing there to cry about we were a part of a CL final and that's a proud moment for any fan.
About the fans of other teams...go ahead pull our leg or do whatever...but the fact is that your team wasn't even good enough to be a part of the final and that's the reality...rather than laughing at some other team for getting owned in the final...you all should be worried about why our team didn't make it.
Hail Barcelona (everybody)... Hail arsenal (only me ;)) .. FO MANUTD :rofl:

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Our team didnt make it just because barcelona pwned us in the round of 16... so could have be manutd situation in round of 16 if their match would have been against barca... so chill bro... :rofl:

pisen said:
Avatar says it all.... :bleh: enjoy dude..comeon chill man... We are one, we are indians... :cool2::hap2:

pisen said:
Who the fk owns which team here? I didn't know we had club owners here on TE.

I am not a Man U fanboy but hey they played a fair game that day... Not like Real Madrid (Cheaters)... And even qualifying for a final is a big thing... When Barca defeated Real after that it was pretty clear that whoz gonna win...

Hades. said:
I am not a Man U fanboy but hey they played a fair game that day... Not like Real Madrid (Cheaters)... And even qualifying for a final is a big thing... When Barca defeated Real after that it was pretty clear that whoz gonna win...
?? How did Real Madrid cheat? It was Real that had a false Red Card that led to two conceded goals after that. And they had a correct goal ruled out in the second leg. It was Mascherano/Pedro/Alves/Busquets who rolled over clutching their faces on zero contact. I liked how the Ronaldinho and Eto'o Barca team played. This team is a disgrace to football. Rolling on the floor the first time they face a difficult opponent. Surrounding the referee whenever they get a chance. Waving imaginary cards. Playing a hard defensive game isn't cheating. Acting and trying to get your opponents sent off is.

Man United wasn't a tough enough opponent to warrant the usual Barca play acting. That is why it was a clean game.

"Acting and trying to get your opponents sent off "

This is 100% true and barca does it many times. They are the best in football but also best in acting... I remember in the kings cup final when villa acted to get injured and fell on the ground, ramos and some other madrid player pulled him up and villa was all ok ready to argue with them...

@All anti-manu fans here who commented.

The only reason most of them support barca is because currently they are the team capable of defeating Man United in major events , so all the liverfool supporters , the chelshit supporters end up supporting barca just for the sole reason because Barca are capable of doing what their team cant do :p.

Way to go Red Devils you surely are pissing off the other EPL supporters , they get so happy when Man U lose then when their team wins ;)

sukant said:
@All anti-manu fans here who commented.

The only reason most of them support barca is because currently they are the team capable of defeating Man United in major events , so all the liverfool supporters , the chelshit supporters end up supporting barca just for the sole reason because Barca are capable of doing what their team cant do :p.

Way to go Red Devils you surely are pissing off the other EPL supporters , they get so happy when Man U lose then when their team wins ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice way to keep your morale up...some MANUTD fanboys popping out after 2 days of the finals....lolaxxxxx... :hap2: nice I am enjoying it. MANUTD fans still not able to get out of the trauma... yeah yeah !! I can understand your feelings :rofl::rofl: chill out guys...

Its not the defeat which is sad to see , its the way the supporters of teams who havent even won anything coming here and saying Man U suck is making us get back after 2 days and make us get back after x no of days as well :)

blkrb0t said:
Who the fk owns which team here? I didn't know we had club owners here on TE.

Don't get me wrong but if you support a team and that too for years..you will start knowing what that means.
chiragsthakur said:
Hail Barcelona (everybody)... Hail arsenal (only me ;)) .. FO MANUTD :rofl:

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Our team didnt make it just because barcelona pwned us in the round of 16... so could have be manutd situation in round of 16 if their match would have been against barca... so chill bro... :rofl:

Avatar says it all.... :bleh: enjoy dude..comeon chill man... We are one, we are indians... :cool2::hap2:
@ chiragsthakur: That's the luck every team needs in tournaments...its similar in CL..similar in world cup.

4463597036_7afa18d795.jpg

^ That's bang on. And all you guys need to know that MAn United is the second best team in Europe. Officially.

And its no shame to be second to a team like Barca who has the likes of Inesta, Xavi, David Villa, and Messi. :)

Back