Laptops Ultimate 15 incher is here !!!

that's a good as well as bad news.

Good news coz it's out now & the bad news is you can't buy that in India as currently only 17" is available.

one can get this in india via KMD but it be a hell lot expensive.

naveen58 said:
that's a good as well as bad news.
Good news coz it's out now & the bad news is you can't buy that in India as currently only 17" is available.
one can get this in india via KMD but it be a hell lot expensive.

Actually they have the advert for this in dell india website too..so u can expect it to hit india pretty soon.. but cost will definitely be over 1l mark even for the basic config for sure..

Alienware M15x Laptop Product Details

but hey just think of the wow factor when u have one of these...

Peace~

harsh88007 said:
how is this graphics card GT 240 M ?

The GT 240 m is mid range card , that provides average performance in gaming. IMO if you are going to buy AW go for GTX 260M rather than GT 240 M as the performance difference is phenominally higher.
Heck, according to many reviews even mobility radeon HD 4650 is on par or slightly better than GT 240M (source : notebookcheck).
Peace~

sohail99 said:
As usual! Sager again blows the competition away!! :D

Check out the Sager NP8690 - Sager NP8690 (Built on Clevo W860CU) - XOTIC PC - Custom Gaming Laptop

That is the truly ultimate 15incher!! :D

Quite true ... but then availability in india is a factor or even if imported, warranty is a major issue..
but one downside in Sager IMO, is its bland look...for a gaming notebook.:bleh:

All said, if only there was an established Sager dealership in india, Dell would have had a run for their money..especially in gaming notebook sector.

Edit : On second thoughts it is not justifying on the part of Dellionware to release the M15X refresh without GTX 280M..C'mon GTX 260M has become pretty much common these days in gaming notebooks around the world...

I imported my sager last year in May!

I bought it only after gathering extensive info on how to open up notebook and service it/ repair it/etc.

+ Sager sells you individual parts too! like CPU/RAM/GPU/Motherboard etc.

After I was confident that I wont need any help regarding the laptop, I bought it! :D

And no probs yet!

Even if h/w fails(which can happen only due to total misfortune, as I maintain it so nicely) I can order parts via Sager and replace them myself!

I imported my sager last year in May!

I bought it only after gathering extensive info on how to open up notebook and service it/ repair it/etc.
+ Sager sells you individual parts too! like CPU/RAM/GPU/Motherboard etc.

After I was confident that I wont need any help regarding the laptop, I bought it! :D
And no probs yet!

Even if h/w fails(which can happen only due to total misfortune, as I maintain it so nicely) I can order parts via Sager and replace them myself!

Back