Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi shipped @ 13400!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3.14or22by7

Disciple
Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi shipped @ 11000! [Huge price drop!!]

Product - Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi universal fit IEMs

I don't think any introduction is needed for this. They will also work as your mobile headset.

Reason for sale – Bought this to gift myself this little demons for Diwali. They were delivered by DHL yesterday. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on them.
Unfortunately, the right earpiece doesn’t seem to fit me properly. It keeps coming and to get a good seal, I had to keep holding (not just pressing once in a while :hap5:) the right earpiece. And I’m a little fearful of them protruding outside my ears. I use public transport often and I’m reluctant as if someone hits me mistakenly in the ears that might damage (just a fear).
Anyway, I am shortly getting a pair of Monster turbines and a Panasonic HJE 900 as well :hap2:. So, I will use either one of them or may be both (with Cowon S9 :eek:hyeah:).

Location – Bangalore

Note: I bought this as a open box item from a reputed store in US. Hence, no warranty. I will offer 30 day testing warranty.
Includes all accessories except the carry case.
Looking for a quick sale. Price is slightly negotiable. Guys come on.

WTH , is happening on TE . Great IEM;s flowing in market section that too in a very short period of buying .

Good to see all this happening , soon TE will have the most active users with the best audio gear in India . At least in portable audio :D

Nice deal bro , Think for the price , they'll go soon :D

Good luck for ur sale :)

^^ Thank you, Anubhav.

Looking for a quick sale and hence the price :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump and 10 chars

13.4K = $304, dont you think its a lot to ask for an item that generally retails for below $300

Dont get me wrong i am not interested in these and am not trying to crap your thread.

i just came here as there was no interest is these great IEMs.

Excuse me but I think you have mistaken this with a different product. This is being retailed around 360 usd. Moreover i am not trying to make any profit out of this. As I said I bought them to use but the right earpiece is not fitting me else I wouldn't be selling them.

strategy said:
13.4K = $304, dont you think its a lot to ask for an item that generally retails for below $300

Dont get me wrong i am not interested in these and am not trying to crap your thread.

i just came here as there was no interest is these great IEMs.
Hey Strategy I think you are referring to the normal TF10s. These are with the mic for phone usage.

The vi version sells for around $370 at least + shipping + duties (if any).

Source - Amazon.com: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones: Electronics

Amarbir is selling these for 16k but there is a big question mark on both price and availability.

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi - Gunmetal Blue

Taking into account that these are practically brand new, 13400 shipped is a pretty good price IMO.

But there is no difference in the sound quality, also he is not providing the box.

Well i am b**ching because i sold my almost unused TF10 at 9.5K. :p

Well, guess your 'strategy' gone wrong in selling those last time :)

Seeing your previous selling thread I also realize that you bought them from another Head-Fi member who used it for 3 months. So consolidate yourself man :)

Dude you bought them in Open-Box condition without any warranty. So no way they would have reatiled for anything over $300.
Since its open box you can expect them to retail around $250 at the max. Check this

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi Noise Isolating Earphones - eBay (item 110581329151 end time Dec-01-10 11:30:16 PST)

83 people have bought from him with no negative feedbacks.

I knw anyone interested can buy from him, but thats not the question but its more to do with the actual retail price of Open box items!

Yes, I am not saying that I bought it for 300USD. But i did spend on shipping and customs.

Anyway, I am reducing the price to 12900.

Interested people can contact me through PM

A bump here

Bump bump...

Bump Bump....:)

Evening bump.

Evening bump

I dunno how to avoid auto merging :huh:

Hi,

I am also having similar problem with TF10 i blame the memory wire, as IE8 fits perfectly in my ear so i am considering to get a softer wire(still looking).

But they are great IEM and if you think the wire can solve the problem then i suggest getting a new wire. as i don't think many guys buy 10-12 k IEM's and i bought TF10 as they were under 10k(i had no plans to buy it before dec). IF you end up selling yours 2-3k(or more) less then the buying price i suggest you to instead of that loss get a wire worth 2-3k and you MIGHT get a good fit.

Just my 2 paise :p

As for the fit part, why dont you two try it over the ear( sorry if you have already), try interchanging the wires and then inserting them normally , some say it did it for them.

I, got good seal wth comply tips (over the ear). I did not sell it because of fit issues .. i sold it to fund my next purchase.

I thinl you should try different tips, cause selling this just because of fit issues is plain stupid( ..sorry to say bluntly), you can also get them custom molded..amarbir's Unique melody service charges 7K for remold ( ithink that includes a new cable as well).

Yeah, interchanging the wires does result good fit and seal. But the worst thing for me is that, as soon as I was disappointed with the initial fitting problem, I madly went ahead and ordered a pair of Panas HJE 900s and a pair of Monster turbine pros. And, hence now I am caught in a dilemma. I was hoping that I could sell this off soon and use that money to pay the other purchases.

The clarity and treble quality that tfi's offer is awesome but unfortunately my card due is nearing and if I don't sell these off it would be a little difficult :(

Bump guys :)

Bump guys :)

Bump with price drop guys...come on

Huge price drop guys...shipped at 11000 rupess. Ebay link will be update shortly as well.

Grab them quickly please as I need immediate cash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back