Ultimate Flight Simulation Experience

zhopudey

Skilled
This is an old story, but really cool.

Check out this guys MS-FS setup

Hm...Now where have I seen this photo before. Wait I know, inside of an old addition of Maximum PC. Now I remember. Ok, I know that was lame, but really, I read the article that I believe goes with this photo, it was really cool, and sick, and well...all of the above. Everyone thinks that one monitor is cool, or two is better, or three is so sick that it blows their mind. But what ever happened to that way of thinking. I miss the old days, when flight games were cool, and a muli-monitor rig was the sickest thing we could ever imagine. However, that being said, what to do. I mean, Why can't I have a 10+ monitor set up for World of Warcraft, or Guild Wars, why must I endure countless hours of pain in battlefield 1942, or the Metal of Honor Series. Why must I never be able to see all of my enemies in Halo, Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Unreal..., or the rest of the numerous other games out their. I wish, I wish that I could simply plug in one of my games, and have a monitor dedicated solely to my inventory, one that shows what is behind me, one that show everything around me, and one that well...show me something other than my character running around like a chicken with its head chopped off because I don't know where I'm suppose to go. Please, someone, bring back muli-monitor setups. I need my brain melting radiation from those CRTs or perhaps even better, those sick, sick, sick, multi-chip projectors that Yoshi talked about on This Week in Tech.

Back