Ultimate Torrent Site

Hey guys check this site it is the ultimate site for any thing you need you even get all the latest hindi movies here no need to beg for getting invites on desi sites for hindi movies and the the torrents are well seeded every torent maxes my bandwidth ie I always get 32KBps on my 256kbps connection.And if you like the site please rep me.

Check it out

Balkazzaar said:
man...this is very old news yaar....its a good torrent site....but not that good...and regarding invites....some of the torrents require registration if u wanna download them...since many of the torrents inside btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine are from other torrent sites...i can't remember their names properly...

I have downloaded about 20 torrents from that site and never have registered with them.

H@cKer said:
I have downloaded about 20 torrents from that site and never have registered with them.

u'll find it out soon enuff. it had happened with me...check out the picture i put down below....the links i have circled in the picture shows 2 torrents linked from its source site...that is TorrentLeech.org and if u wanna download the torrent u have to register urself in Torrentleech....

And in my opinion the best torrent sites in my opinion are Demonoid.com
Torrents Search Engine
Torrent Reactor - The most active torrents on the web etc....

i find Torrents Search Engine and Torrent Reactor - The most active torrents on the web to be the best as the torrents its searches are linked to all possible torrent sites and u don't have to go to multiple torrent sites to download ur favourite stuff..The next in line is Torrent Reactor - The most active torrents on the web

Back