PC Peripherals ultra budget inkjet printer and a pen drive

nuclearvipul

Disciple
i want a simple printer for ocassional printing generally black and white documents.i have researched and have got the following options
hp deskjet 1360 -1700rs
hp deskjet 2360 -2100rs
canon pixma ip 1700-1900rs
canon pixma ip 1880 -no idea
epson c 58-2200rs
i am thinking on hp deskjet 2360
plz suggest,any other option is welcome

also provide suggestions for 1 gb pen drive.

HP Deskjet 2360 - 2100 rupees

Sandisk Cruzer Micro with Skins/Buffalo 1GB - 410-500 rupees

Sandisk Cruzer Micro with Skins/Buffalo 2GB - 820-920 rupees

the stuff above are great :D

Before deciding please consider this factor ..it is very very important !!!!!!!

Whether you can afford costly original cartridges or will be going with refill cartridges or cartridges from other brands ??

If you can afford a genuine one HP is the way to go....

But if you cant afford original cartridges then forget HP...good quality HP refill cartridges are very very hard to find and most probably your printer will get busted within 3 months due to clogging and dusting..

EPSON is a very good example of pocket friendly printers..you can get Amkette refills for as low as rs 150 for BW+Colour and can print around 120-150 pages.

On the other hand with HP and canon you will get a very good software along with regular updates,but with EPSON you will most likely to never get any softare update with their value segment printers..

spitfire said:
Before deciding please consider this factor ..it is very very important !!!!!!!

Whether you can afford costly original cartridges or will be going with refill cartridges or cartridges from other brands ??

If you can afford a genuine one HP is the way to go....

But if you cant afford original cartridges then forget HP...good quality HP refill cartridges are very very hard to find and most probably your printer will get busted within 3 months due to clogging and dusting..

EPSON is a very good example of pocket friendly printers..you can get Amkette refills for as low as rs 150 for BW+Colour and can print around 120-150 pages.

On the other hand with HP and canon you will get a very good software along with regular updates,but with EPSON you will most likely to never get any softare update with their value segment printers..

damn :(

n here i am going to put up my HP3744 up for sale in the market section for 500/- (havent used it in over a year..just lying packed in the box :p )

can i get third party cartridges for hp 2360 , if so from where,are they harmful for the printer ,also is there a huge detereoration in print quality.

As far as text printing goes there wont be any noticeable difference in the output quality but in case of Photo Printing..."YES" there will be !!!!

Printer heads tend to clot when not used for some time but with compatiable cartridges this frequency of clotting increases.

It will also make your warranty void if you use compatible one !!!

With HP even you can get yourself some sort of compatible cartridges,it just might be frequently refused by the printer.At least thats what happened to me and some of my friends !

Being disgusted I just sold my printer and switched to samsung laser jet !

Well ...I found a brand called AMIGO which was pretty reliable then but after some time the HP compatible model just got vanished from the market...

You can give it a go...only if you can find it in your area !

Back