Umax Terminator Cabinet

4dh1r

Adept
Hey Folks,
Wanna see the version of XGBox Viper Mid-Tower Case that is available in India? Then Check out my Rig... :cool2:
The design of Umax Terminator Cabinet is very much similar to the XGBox Cabby...
Available in Black color, but Red colored is very difficult to find (waited for it for a month but had to settle on black one :mad: ).
I got it from Tech Guide (Andheri East, Mumbai). The cases are distributed by Neoteric Informatique...

Attachments

• Umax Terminator Cabby 1.jpg
    Umax Terminator Cabby 1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 460
  • Umax Terminator Cabby 2.jpg
    Umax Terminator Cabby 2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 388
  • XGBox Viper 1.jpg
    XGBox Viper 1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 321
  • XGBox Viper 2.jpg
    XGBox Viper 2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 247
  • XGBox Viper 3.jpg
    XGBox Viper 3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 259
what was the price. i feel its only worth it if its much cheaper than chieftec. as the build quality of the cabinet is ok & its not very spacious. but it does look somewhat cool.

let us know the price.

& yes as rio said binoy aka gr1m aka q4 india no.1 has the cabinet since a long time but he had got it from abroad.

Are those two 80mm fans I see at the rear? Should be noisy if they intend to expel any air (if my assumption is right)...

btw whats the price?

I got it for 3.5K... The 2 fans at the back are 80 mm Red LED fans... They are variable speed fan, whose speed can be changed from my BIOS or from my Cabby's front LCD display. Hence noise can vary

Nice cab.....tech guide :angry::angry::angry::angry: explocit prices ALWAYS.....stopped going to their shop long time back....their old shop was "compuguide" if im correct........HIGH BOMB prices......once i had got a p4 processor from them and wen i opened the box the processor has "fingerprints" on it....im not defaming....buttt.....dammm....ever since then i dont buy much costly stuff from em...

@Adhirk - from where in mumbai u bought that cabby? i will buy this cabby if its at lammy. also , front LCD displays temperature and which other informations? upper vents (i saw 3-4 fan vents) can attach fans there above? i think this is the best case for cooling ur hardware :p

nVidiaBeast said:
@Adhirk - from where in mumbai u bought that cabby? i will buy this cabby if its at lammy. also , front LCD displays temperature and which other informations? upper vents (i saw 3-4 fan vents) can attach fans there above? i think this is the best case for cooling ur hardware :p

i guess u dint read his post properly.......:S ....he mentioned....that he got it from Andheri (E)......i would prefer u look for it @ lammy though.......

lol.i just saw pics and i got demand in my head to buy this and i wrote in deperately.. anyways ill look at lammy, if anyone else is interested ill post up

nVidiaBeast said:
lol.i just saw pics and i got demand in my head to buy this and i wrote in deperately.. anyways ill look at lammy, if anyone else is interested ill post up

it shouldnt be a prob.....ive seen it once @ lammy :) .......i saw a shop recenlty which has "ONLY" cabinets and nothing else...there were some real nice cabs there....check em out.....

nVidiaBeast said:
The Cabby is available at Lammy too. Umax Cabinets are distributed by Neoteric Informatique in India. Contact Options Computers (Lamington Road) Phone 23860699 OR get the dealer list from Neoteric (Contact Siddharth Phone 9322329710). I got the same price at Lammy as well as Tech Guide, Andheri (E). So got it from TechGuide since it was nearer to my home. Also I too noticed the high prices at TG, hence I got all the other stuff from Rahul (TheITWares.com) home delivered and assembled :hap2:

Front LCD displays two temperature (from two temperature diodes supplied with the case) and two fans' speed. A buzzer beeps if temperature increases beyond the ones that you set or fan speed decreases etc... Upper vents has 4 exhaust fans (came with the case). On Left Window a Tri LED fan (also came with the case). Optional 2 fans in front and 2 at back (that you have to add). Overall, it is a tornado machine :cool2: Cools even the most most hot-headed CPU!!!

super_saiyan said:
which psu u get with this cabby ?? .. & bangalore distris anyone? :huh:
I got 450W PSU with the Cabby. The PSU is of Umax brand only... (20+4 pin for MoBo with 4pin for CPU and some molex, no PCIE or Sata2 power connectors)
For Distributors address in Bangalore, check this site. :hap2:

man thats a great price for the cabby...i bought my Zebronics Geforce2 cabby for Rs. 3000 with a single fan and a navtech psu. if only i could have seen this cabby...btw any1 in delhi knows any place where you can check the high end cabbies, all the stores in NP sell those cheap navtechs, zebronics and other shitty cases.

the cabby looks great but with the PSU mounting on top, i wonder how effective those four top fans are..

adhirk, how does the cabinet perform on the cooling and noise fronts..

congrats on the new rig..

Back