Unable to access Demonoid - keeps redirecting

^^^ I havn't used demonoid tracker, since I havn't downloaded a demonoid file.

But torrents from every other possible torrent site is working pefrectly.

See, it's not a big issue that Demonoid wont work for me, I have access to some other sites, but it was the most convenient, I mean like the central hub(and i bloody well had membership)

Am able to get to the main portal where the login is asked. Cannot go further, no ID. :)

Airtel - New Delhi.

Okay, I did dns flush. Removed my browsers, reinstalled.

(used CCleaner), wiped every bit of cache on every browser I had installed.

The problem - STILL PERSISTS. I can't open the torrent list, not even the homepage, nor can I log in(of course). Oh man, I just don't get it.

The site opens using hidemyass.com

So guys, this wont work really. I cant login while using hidemyass.com

Hmm, what to do..

@Comp@ddict

i tried it myself,

i can log in to Demonoid using Hidemyass

i am not quite sure why you re facing this problem

^^ exactly..

I'm using Norton Internet Security(been using for 2 years now) if that helps.

It's only and only DEMONOID. No other site gives a problem.

Aman27deep said:
Or uninstall nortan, check if problem still persists, if it does then install it back. BTW Norton is shitty.

That's not an option, he's been using Norton for 2 years without hitch, why stop now?

Just remove the component which is messing up, thats all

Also this doesn't seem to be a problem with ISP since Asingh is using the same ISP without problems

^^ Okay, did DNS flush. Nothing.

I'm waiting for father to return, then I can plug in his laptop and check if software on my computer or airtel itself. I'll bring this thread back up then.

And no, Norton is great, uses little memory, and best I use the 90 day trial version. Even better, if you install a newer version after trial expires, you get 90 days again. So basically I'm using norton full version as trial for free.

funkysourav said:
That's not an option, he's been using Norton for 2 years without hitch, why stop now?
Just remove the component which is messing up, thats all
Also this doesn't seem to be a problem with ISP since Asingh is using the same ISP without problems
Maybe a recent AV update got this site into the blocked list in NAV. You never know.. No harm in trying. If it happens across all browsers, then something is blocking it. If it is not aritel, then it must be something in your computer.

Boot in safe mode with AV disabled and try to access... or if you have a smartphone try accessing via the same connection.

today i tried to access demonoid.me and demonoid.ph and got to know that the site is under DDoS attack and the administrator said he is currently working on it.

Back