Unboxing The Nexus 5

soniclarity

YouTuber / Tech Reviewer
Recruit
My greetings to the forum! This is my first post here. I got my Nexus 5 last week and did a quick unboxing video of it on my youtube channel. Thought this would be an appropriate place to post, since it has been named 'show off' :p I'm also done filming the review, which should be up by tonight. Do check it out and let me know what you think. :)

Nice video and good production values! I think you should make the video shorter though - less than 3 minutes would be ideal. 5 minutes is too long for an unboxing.

Also, checked out your channel and it seems to be amazing. Have you got YouTube partnership yet?

Thanks Vikram! Glad you liked the channel :)
Even I thought it got quite long. Will keep that in mind next time.
I got partnered last year, but taking it more seriously now.

Nice video mate. Good Quality. Start making more unboxing and review for items released in India or relevant to Indian markets. looks very similar to one from MKBHD and Unboxtherapy though...

Nice video mate. Good Quality. Start making more unboxing and review for items released in India or relevant to Indian markets. looks very similar to one from MKBHD and Unboxtherapy though...
Thanks! :) I will surely be doing that. Both MKBHD & Unboxtherapy are my inspirations :) But I'm also trying to develop my own style along the way.

Great start though... Looking forward for more. Please talk English bit slow if you want more international viewers. As main issue with Indian English is we talk bit too fast. And avoid the Indian English slurs. Just giving a heads up.

I didn't catch any slurs in ur video though. maybe one or 2. :). unavoidable, we are what we are. But by far among Indian reviewers, I like your speech very much.

Last edited:
Great start though... Looking forward for more. Please talk English bit slow if you want more international viewers. As main issue with Indian English is we talk bit too fast. And avoid the Indian English slurs. Just giving a heads up.

I didn't catch any slurs in ur video though. maybe one or 2. :). unavoidable, we are what we are. But by far among Indian reviewers, I like your speech very much.
I really appreciate your feedback! I tend to hustle while recording :p Will try being more calm in the next one. And there have been times when a lot of international viewers had problems understanding certain words I said.
But the best part is that they comment back pinpointing those words, so it has helped a bit in improving they way I speak. But still a long way to go :) Thanks once again![DOUBLEPOST=1386607406][/DOUBLEPOST]
Excellent video. Keep posting more.
Thanks! :) I'll try to post as frequently as possible!

I don't think he was speaking fast , people seems to fallen prey to American English which is pathetic , I think his focus would be more towards Indian viewers so he can decide on Slurs.

he is speaking fast. you would understand the difference when you live and work with angressi's. They dont tell us we are speaking fast due to courtesy. But when you talk to them face to face with multitudes of people from different walks of life, you will start to understand that slower you speak better they understand. The people we work with may be used to our speech. The people that are outside like in shops, super markets, bus, restaurants..are not.

youtube video critic?

:p

Just got done filming the full review. I tried to implement some suggestions that you guys made :). But still at times couldn't control myself from speaking fast :p, and you'll still notice Indian slurs at places.
Let me know what you think. Also, if I write a text review exclusive for TE along with this video, would it be eligible to go up in the review section?

Last edited:
Excellent review Man. covered everything that one would like to see in a review.

PS: your friend's phone no with pic is clearly visible, blur it.

Excellent review Man. covered everything that one would like to see in a review.

PS: your friend's phone no with pic is clearly visible, blur it.
Uh oh! While showing hangouts right? Should've paid attention while editing. Can't blur it once uploaded :( Will keep it in mind for next time.
Glad you liked the review! :)

Back