OC & Modding Unity Run: Are you guys game?

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi all-

I am kinda sick and tired of the way we are approaching this. Shouldn't this small group work as a united unit and try to do better than the individual efforts. I for one wouldn't mind running a benchmark together... maybe we could come up with something spectacular?

Regards,

Karan

PS: Mods, I hope this thread is fine.

PS2: Shout out to members of Team [E]rodov, THL and TE... please state your views here.

helps with resources big time.......

We can study the designs of other groups pots, see how each one is performing, exchange ideas.

The only problem will be scheduling something like this......

set a countdown ... set a venue and time and dont budge .

its pretty simple if you all want to.

Plan something that is sorta like a month or a two away , so that each one of you has plenty of time to prepare for any resources required.

The One...no point of LN2 on C2D 45nm. Dice does the needful, more efficiently but for 65nms Quads lotsa dice & continues refueling required. No idea abt 45nm Quads.......yet :p

Keane...U think we can get some sponcers to finance...we can ve some adds between post & get some QX9770s & K|NGP|N pots with the add money :rofl:

Good n wise thinking..

People who're kind hearted :p can share their resources for benchies..

And as funky said we should learn how other extreme benchers do it their way.. How good pots're done.. Sharing concept designs and working on it..

Learning from d mistakes n errors committed during d previous run..

It'll be fun to do it as well.. Just like how team E found it exciting..

Most importantly d sense of compassion n team work.. It'd certainly pay.. :)

hey keane you from Delhi too, right???? Now seeing all this hullaboo of LN2/Dice, i am also thinking of doing a run here in Delhi, and wont mind company.

ReNaGAde said:
I too wanna witness the ln2/dice madness ! , maybe us delhi people can approach SMC for some kind of sponsorship....:eek:hyeah:

hehehehe, though i know himanshu as such but i dont know whether he would be very much helpful or not, but anyways I have the mobo, Foxconn Mars, E8400, 1 8800GT already with me, so all we will need is a pot, another 8800GT to do a SLI run and some free time to go and wander making the pot and other generic stuff, maybe a better PSU or simply another similar PSU to distribute the power, would be needed as well.

Should we make something concrete????? Maybe a mid march run??????Calling other Delhi guys as well. Ideas, suggestions, lets make this possible, hold on Mumbai and Bangalore, Delhi coming to the party as well, :hap2: :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

has33 said:
The One...no point of LN2 on C2D 45nm. Dice does the needful, more efficiently but for 65nms Quads lotsa dice & continues refueling required. No idea abt 45nm Quads.......yet :p

LOL, the only (useful) thing I can offer is my support...(check my rig to know why)

PS: Delhi guys you missed a golden chance when the ambient temp was close to 0 degrees

thebanik said:
Himanshu/SMC knows bout TE well, so if we can convince him to give 2 x 3870x2, that will be sweet, hehehehehehehehehe.

Hmmm wokay... No wonder u got the stacker nvidia @ an extremely decent price... :eek:hyeah:

But seems like Xfire drivers fer the 3870X2 aint come yet.. SO one will do.. ;)

Good luck Banik.. Happy wandering n hope to see good results from Delhi ppl.. :)

gannu_rox said:
Hmmm wokay... No wonder u got the stacker nvidia @ an extremely decent price... :eek:hyeah:

But seems like Xfire drivers fer the 3870X2 aint come yet.. SO one will do.. ;)

Good luck Banik.. Happy wandering n hope to see good results from Delhi ppl.. :)

hmmm, i think drivers will be out by March, and thats when I/we can procure all the available item(thats what i am expecting). Crossing my fingers and will look out for those metal dealers. Certainly need that good luck to get everything going. :)

Anuj man where are you, i know you are not interested in gaming but i think you are in Overclocking????

Anyone else in Delhi?????? I think its time to make a tentative meet announcement but knowing us Delhittes, I doubt the turnover, :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

has33 said:
The One...no point of LN2 on C2D 45nm. Dice does the needful, more efficiently but for 65nms Quads lotsa dice & continues (continuous) refueling (refuelling) required. No idea abt 45nm Quads.......yet :p
Keane...U think we can get some sponcers (sponsors- means they sponsor- means they provide the goods or the finanace) to finance...we can ve some adds (ads~advts; adds='+') between post & get some QX9770s & K|NGP|N pots with the add money :rofl:

You need to sleep more than you have been (if at all). :)

thebanik said:
hmmm, i think drivers will be out by March, and thats when I/we can procure all the available item(thats what i am expecting). Crossing my fingers and will look out for those metal dealers. Certainly need that good luck to get everything going. :)

Anuj man where are you, i know you are not interested in gaming but i think you are in Overclocking????

Anyone else in Delhi?????? I think its time to make a tentative meet announcement but knowing us Delhittes, I doubt the turnover, :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

are you dream for get prize from oc completion

btw i am instrested but my city suck :p

Back