Unix Shell Program

guys im in a real spot of bother...
i have a practical on UNix and im not able to find programs for it...

i have a list of 15 programs can anyone help me out wit them...
thanx...

oops... sorry me made a second post and i was logged out.. and i didnt notice it...

ya... anyways . heres the list...

1.ipc using message queue

2 ipc using pipes

3 implementation of signal using counting semaphores

4 (same as above) but binary semaphores

5 atomic counter update problem.

6 counting semaphores at user level using binary semaphores

7 signaling processes

8 deadlock detection

9 process scheduling :fcfs

10 " - least frequently used scheduling

11 " - round robin scheduling

12 producer consumer problem

13 dining philosopher problem.

14 reader writer problem

15 two process mutual exclusion problem.

thanx for the help.

dude im learning... but the whole point is that i need it just for my record... not for learning... i have to print some stuff and show it to my HOD...

those dumba**es..dont know shi*.. and one fine day they`ll just walk in and say ok tomorrow subimt xyz number of progs HOD needs them on his desk...

my lab is WELL EQUIPPED WITH LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND UPDATE SYSTEMS...

p3-933 mhz 20gb hdd`s no external drives/pendrive/floppy..blabla..access..

64/128mb ram.. running on a network... the server has 192mb ram and same config... 1 in 5 systems works.. and even the systems that work have currupted header files ... how am i supposed to learn???

i read 100`s of manual pages everyday to try to get something of a program working.. and to figure out stuf... i try to get code from anywhere possible.. sometimes even from within manual pages and execute and analyse it myself... and learn in the process...

thats nice to hear. BTW, i learnt linux from a P2 system :)

P2, 350 MHZ, 128 Mb ram anyways, that OLD MONK(thats how i named him) did his job pretty well and he is still alive [8 years]

Anyways, u need the programs right? Will post them as soon as possible.

I'll take the first 4 and will get them done asap. BTW, kindly post the date when u need them. it would help.

i could do wit tha programs as soon as possible....

actually i was supposed to submit half of them today... 16th.. but i`ve managed to postpone them till next week...

and thanx for all the help...

Back