Unlocked phones at low prices...

hemant0285

Disciple
Hii friends I came across this thread on India forum - Indian Television and Bollywood Forum - Watch Online & Discuss - Apnicommunity.com

They are selling iphone 4g for 350$ (inclusive of shipping)
Check this link.

Original Fully Unlocked Apple iphone 4G 32GB....$350 including shipping - Indian Television and Bollywood Forum - Watch Online & Discuss - Apnicommunity.com

I don't know if this is genuine or not... I mailed claude's limited (Check above link)
and got a reply too from them. stating that they accept money through Western Union Money Transfer..

If anybody has come across such thing and if its genuine please let me know..

Please share your comments..

thanks hemant

dude these are all nigerian scams in India they are all over quikr and craigslist and many such indian sites .... stay away from it ..the best way to identify if its a scam is when they offer payment via money transfer like paypal and western union and offer to sell at wholesale rates ...... just buy an iphone via a proper store ...i mean a for person buying a 35k+ phone a 2-3k diff should not matter.

why look for stupid discount schemes. if ur buying a 35k phone better spend a few bucks more but buy it from a proper place rather than such online scams .

The seller is not fake,they have clearly mentioned that the price of iphone 4G is $350 and you will definitely get a iphone 4G as the price of iphone4 is $700 and there is no such thing as iphone4G ;)

If they are willing to list on eBay, and take payment through PayPal/PaisaPay, try it out. But most will ask for Wire Transfer/Western Union which is as good as throwing your money away..

hemant0285 said:
well when TE experts r saying... it shd be fake only...
It's not about TE experts view.. It's something like "Common Sense" I think you are just a newbie in this Internet world. You'll get to know what is scam, what isn't. It's not your fault. They look for newbies and inexperienced users only. Nice to know that you are getting proper walk through here.. Be careful when you deal with any person online :)

nitant said:
If they are willing to list on eBay, and take payment through PayPal/PaisaPay, try it out. But most will ask for Wire Transfer/Western Union which is as good as throwing your money away..
Yup.. this s a good statement.. I will ask dem to publish the phone with its pics on ebay...

Back