Unlocked Virgin CDMA phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHunt

Disciple
Hi All,

Up for sale is an Unlocked Virgin CDMA phone. Unlocked means it can be used with any cdma service provider like reliance cdma, tata indicom, virgin mobile etc.. just like your regular GSM handsets.

The phone is fresh out of box (see pics). Bought on 6 April, 2010. The screen is still covered with the lamination (visible in pics). I have the box and bill with me. There is 1 year warranty too. The box contains handset, battery (1000 mAh), headset, charger. I had just used it once with my reliance cdma sim and it worked with reliance. (see pics)

* In short - Its as good as new.

Why I bought this? - Nice sober looking handsets, multiple nos. can be stored for every contact, FM , torch, speaker is good, call quality is nice, good battery back up. Good value for money IMHO.

Reason for sale: I shifted from reliance gsm to reliance cdma due to poor gsm network from last 10 days (no coverage in my flat :(). I bought this handset (for 1200/- bucks excluding unlocking) to experiment with cdma network. It was certainly a big improvement over gsm but frequent call drops were really annoying. Now planning to shift to the likes of airtel or vodafone.
Sale price - 1100/-
Preference for folks who can visit and check the phone in person or arrange local pickup. Shipping at buyer's risk. My location is Pune.
Genuine buyers use PM. Please don't lowball.

Thanks for looking.
Have a nice day. :)

qqxqhy.jpg

rw5k3o.jpg

9ay6w1.jpg

More pics here :

Upload multiple images online, gif, jpg and more! Upload large images. - FlickCabin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back