Security Software Updating and downloading quickheal total security

triple s

Disciple
m using the Quickheal Total security 2009 (v10.0).....

Can anyone tell me that how can i download the files for updating it???

Quote:

I need another way, instead of downloading it from the quickheal site directly, as i don't have any kinda serial no...

I mean while updating it online , what i should do to save those files on HDD simultaneously??????

Please be fast.....:(

Thanking you in advance....

Avg and avast??? I have tried it.. But some folders after scanning for viruses gets hidden(I mean it doesn't appear even after changing settings of visibility).. So it is not actually repairing the files... There may be possibility of data loss.....

And

ESet Smart Security v4 + Malwarebytes Anti-Malware han??? Does it properly repairs the files???

So please tell me....

@OP You can try Avira.
At first you can try the free version and later on you can get the Premium license from the various giveaways they conduct all throughout the year.

I am very much satisfied with Avira Premium. It detects virus'es and malware in files while I am downloading the infected file from the internet.
According to me, it is definately better than NOD32 as I have seen that NOD32 does not detect the malwares which spread via the autorun function of pendrives.

Back