Budget 31-40k Upgrade from my Old Dell Vostro 1015

rainbow9

Recruit
  • What's your Budget?
    40K max

• What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
    Coding(Visual Studio,Netbeans etc),so a bigger screen would be good( 15" Minimum)
    I like gaming,play all the latest games on PC,i would like to play newly released games,since i wont have access to my PC all time
    Browsing the Web

• What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
    My Dell Vostro is Bulky and kind of hard to use.I would prefer a slim and good looking laptop with less weight.But this is NOT a Major Requirement

• Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
    Nothing specific.But yes Dell,Lenovo,HP are more common choices.Any other reputed brand will also be good.

• Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
    A Glossy or Matte screen would not be an issue,since i can move the laptop away from Light sources causing reflection.But Matte would be better.
    Processor-i dont know about the generations (first gen,second gen etc).I would Multi-task a lot so i5 would be my choice(if it fits in my budget)
    NVIDIA Graphics would be good(it it fits in the budget)
    HD or Full HD Display(Widescreen) will be great,if it fits in my budget.

What im looking for is a replacement to my PC for the tasks i do using it,since i wont be able to access it everyday.Please suggest :)

Back