Upgrade from Nokia 1100

Metalspree

Skilled
I have been waiting for a long time to get a decent phone in this trip to India as mobiles are insanely expensive in NZ :mad:.Decided on the 5800XM but backed off because of its resistive screen.Hunted for a day for a decent phone.Sandy and Raghu came to rescue me and suggested the Spica.None of the big mobile stores were ready to show the phone in real ,most of them didn't even know what was spica.Had horrible exp in Hot Spot ,those mo**ns didn't even know what is resistive and capacitive touch screen,one of the guy was telling that it has a screen guard so which ever screen it is it doesnt matter :rofl::rofl:.

Had to purchase the mobile at any cost then came to know that only Channel 9 ,Jaynagar ,Bangalore had it for a sweet price .Drove their at 9PM and picked it up the shop guys were good they opened a box piece allowed me to use it for about 30 mins and then gave me a brand new piece .A real good customer service i experienced at Channel 9 .So here it is the Samsung Galaxy

p1030727i.jpg

p1030732h.jpg

p1030738c.jpg

Initial Impressions:Its an amazing phone :eek:hyeah:

Damages:12.6K

Congrats Man. Phone looks swell.

Any idea if you can root it or not?

I might get one as I am running low on funds.

wow after having actually seen pics in this thread i realise the spica really is a nice buy, congrats!

The phone can be rooted pretty easily...

Also there is a app called Apps2SD for Android 1.5 ....which lets you install applications on to the SD card instead of the phone memory. (Needs you to partition your memory card, which is kinda tricky)

Back