PC Peripherals Ups Advice

Guys need a new UPS as my 3 year old APC 550VA conked off today .

Primarily it will be connected to my Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC .. however only one of them will be switched on at same time .
Along with one of the above my DSL modem + Wireless router and low power download rig are switched on 24 x 7 .
I don't need much back up as main inverter switches on as soon as there's a power cut however need it to have good voltage regulation as we get low / high voltage spikes quite often .

Budget is around 5k ..

Went to a local shop to check prices .. APC 1100VA is for 5k so is the 800VA one but that has USB / Software support .
Microtek is 3600 for 1KV .

Which one should I go for ? :S

Go for the APC 1.1kVA. They have a good customer support. Is that 800VA model the BR800-IN by any chance?

^ Yep its the one without usb support , so should i get the 800VA with USB support on 1100VA one without it ?

EDIT -

Don't really need auto-shutdown but would be nice to have extra features .. guess i answered my own question :S , any way anyone using the same here ?

^ the only other extra feature except autoshutdown is that tells you how much watts the system is currently consuming. The software that comes with the smartUPS range is much more feature rich.

Back