PC Peripherals Ups battery replacement

huntu123

Disciple
recently my microtek 500W ups gave up on me and i desperately need to change the battery asap coz whenever power goes, my whole system shut downs.....so where to get this kind of replacement in bangalore????? plz help

go for Amaron Quanta batery,12v 7.2AH for your microtek will cost under 600K,will last 3-4 years under normal use,better than exide, microtek ,sukam,..etc

^ will it cost under 600K ;) of course it's a mistake :)

A Mikrotek double battery 800VA UPS costs about Rs 3200 /=

if so what's the cost price of battery used in it ! may be Rs 600 /=

I purchased the replacement battery "Oscar" in chennai. The battery is pathetic . The cost of exide os Rs700 and this one is Rs600. I dont know how you guys are getting for Rs300-400.

seshu said:
^ will it cost under 600K ;) of course it's a mistake :)

A Mikrotek double battery 800VA UPS costs about Rs 3200 /=
if so what's the cost price of battery used in it ! may be Rs 600 /=

i have a double battery model. Battery was dead in a year. Got it replaced with exide batteries for Rs550 each. Remember its a double battery, so u need 2 of them. Got mine replaced by the exide dealer itself.

As far as microtek UPS goes, you need a 12 volt 7 amps battery. Now talking about the quality, EXIDE, AMARON are good to go. You have couple of varieties in EXIDE 1) powersafe & 2)exide chloride.

Go for Exide powersafe which should cost you 600-625 & Amaron more or less the same. Do not go in for any other brands.

You get these batteries with any battery dealers and its available in large numbers. Do not settle for anything less than these 2 brands.

I just called an Exide dealer and they quoted Rs 650 for 7 AH and Rs 850 for 9AH battery. Will a 9AH battery improve the backup time considerably?

Back