UPS for home and a good Laptop Cooler

channabasanna

Disciple
Hi All,

The first floor house construction is in the finishing stages, and we want to invest on having a UPS to our house.
I want to know which is the best UPS, along with after sale service and what will be the price range.
I mainly need it for my PC (Configuration in my signature) and Laptop along with TV, and lighting. Budget would be max around 15k.
I need to know which brand i should go for, and what all features i should be looking into it. How is APC in this regard?

Also suggest me a good Laptop Cooler, it is getting a lot hotter since the current laptop cooler(local one) is not that much efficient. Which one should i buy with a max budget of 1000-1200 INR, also suggest me which shop should i search for in SP Road, Bangalore.

Thanks in Advance,
Channabasanna S

I have a APC 1KVA... Have no use for me due to horrible voltages... :(

At night it drops below 170 and my UPS wont take a start.. so u may want to know that.

Thinking of selling it..

m-jeri said:
I have a APC 1KVA... Have no use for me due to horrible voltages... :(
At night it drops below 170 and my UPS wont take a start.. so u may want to know that.

Thinking of selling it..

is APC 1kVA enough, and here there is no voltage drops as i have seen. Also would be prefering a new one, so could anyone suggest me the prices of the same.

harryneopotter said:
@ OP: For cpu cooler have a look at

This link.

Thanks buddy will do opt for the same. Any idea where we can buy this in Bangalore (SP Road). Is it available in golcha, can i get it in pragathi computers with whom i always purchase the Hardware.

Back