ur FAV Webworld in BLR??

aka911

Skilled
see I know most of u guys are in gaming or must have visited reliance web world sometime or other...

so which of the following webbies do u prefer??

well i have visited each one except the one at malleshwaram!

i hav the following opinion....

Brigade> still the best fr gaming,cause even if u go alone u will find a lot of people who will be intrested to shake it out wth u. plus the location is easily the best and the staff helpful... only one prob.. The new headphones are not as good as the older belkin ones....

forum> catching up. but is almost always overcrowded.plus many systems here do not work... but still a good bet if u fail to get a movie ticket at PVR.

cunningham> nice place; visited only once till now; it is not as popular as others and so u will easily find a place here...

BVK Iyengar road> this is just abt to close.I can guarantee u that. There are 5-6 systems but theer are no staff... the main advantage here is that it is always empty and if u wish to play and surf undisturbed this is the place...

P.S. !!!!!!

Vijaynagar>>> OMG. I forgot to add this one to the poll... anyway if u want to vote fr this one, just mention it.... and mods if u can.. do add it as an option in the poll...

this is also one hell of a webbie, clean , not crowded and unspoilt. but u r better playin single players here...

thats it. bye.

Frankly I hate playing at webworlds ! They suck so much...

15mins to start playing CS, that to 1.5 :p ! Horrible !

As for the poll, I like the Brigade Road one, and the Goa Webworld is not bad either ;)

Back