Urgend : Suggest TATA Indicom CDMA Mobile Phone

Deepak

Skilled
Need to get a tata indicom mobile phone tomm...errr...today..

Budget Max : 2k

Preferences :

1. Flip/Flap kind of a phone

2. PC Sync Possible...

On tata website (tataindicom.com) I can't find any flip phones in the range (the razr v3c is there @ 8k)

Anyways the phone I am leaning towards is Samsung Hero NXT, even though its not a flip phone, it seems to have PC Sync (not sure, somebody who has the set please elaborate) and seems small enough on the net atleast. Also please mention the bundled accessiories with the phone.

How are Haier phones in general?

So some comments abt this phone would be welcome, since I am gonna be carrying this phone with my GSM one I need it to be really really small and hence was looking for a flip phone.

The plan I am thinking to get is

Monthy rental : 274 + taxes

Free Roaming munutes : 750

Thinking of making this my all India kind of a number with the GSM for outgoing and local incoming, what say? am I a fool to spend 300 bux on incoming, am a bit confused as to whether I should get the plan or not.

The other thing I can do is keep my current Idea connection in another GSM phone and use that as the permanent India connection but I won't be able to use the phone for incoming then, only to see who all has called....which may sometimes not be sufficient....

Some comments on the above 2 para's would be appreciated.

Cheers

Deepak

Back