[URGENT] Courier Misplacement By DTDC

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
:mad:

i am really annoyed at this issue ,

five days earlier i have booked a courier to [Amarbir]Chandigarh for a Demand Draft, i have also included a letter regarding my order information etc .

but i had recieved a call from amarbir that there was no demand draft in the envelope , this is a serious issue . the demand draft was of amount 7216/-

please guys help me what can i do , i will go to bank tomorrow to cancel the Demand Draft asap ,

i am really frustated at dtdc :mad:

no , it wasnt A/c payee . please help

also i have shipped a gfx card to thebanik the same day , let me c if he had recieved the product

the tracking was showing no unusual activity

i will do that thing 1st tomorrow ,

and btw the DD can be given in the same city as it has been printed or could we withdraw anywhere

I had my courier misplaced on the 4th as well.

I contacted the Branch Manager [Speed Post, Noida] as well as the person who delivers the consignments.

Gave the tracking no to Manager and told him abt the problem being at their end promptly.

Got the details from the delivery guy as to where the shipment offtrack and then reported to the Manager in a not so polite voice.

More like a professional level talk, no threats nothings. He was supportive and helpful.

Got the package back from the wrong address within few hours and delivered it at my place.

You can try to take some cue from my exp.

Wish u luck.

to send demand drafts, always use special envelops which can prevent people from getting a feel of cheques or DD inside...

basically they're just a little thick with a plastic layer in between.. costs around 20 or 25 each...

On 21st I had send 9 Cheques to some ( Local in Mumbai Only ) by Professional Courier and they lost it...i am fed up not with professional courier..

Had any 1 had faced similar problem with professional courier let me know how to track my courier

rahulmig said:
On 21st I had send 9 Cheques to some ( Local in Mumbai Only ) by Professional Courier and they lost it...i am fed up not with professional courier..

Had any 1 had faced similar problem with professional courier let me know how to track my courier

Dude, mind some punctuation marks ..?

Your msg is hardly decipherable. Not good a trait for a dealer u know :p

why did u send dd instead of cash deposit ?

and how can someone else take the money even if its lost , DD would be on amarbir's name na :S

it is under name of Lynx . couldn't anyone could go and say that they are lynx and want to deposite money on their account ?

First thing, get the DD canceled ASAP. I am not aware if anyone else other than Amarbir can encash it or not but DD is supposedly a form of cash so to avoid any issues, cancel it immediately. Let Amarbir also know about this issue, he will surely understand.

Next, screw DTDC and become their PITA. Never ever use DTDC or professional couriers. They both are useless. Although people have had decent experiences but that 5% decent against 95% unsatisfied is something to be considered.

Checkout with Amarbir for alternate payment options. If DD is the only way to go, then send through bluedart etc. Although that will be costly but you can be assured that your package will reach safely.

Read the courier service feedback in "Hot Deals and Discussions" section and then decide.

You should always see the courier feedback thread , if you saw it you would know that Professional couriers is the worst , and there have been multiple instances of stuff getting flicked in DTDC .

Always try to use Pafex/Bluedart/Aramex else First Flight/Gati

Hmm...

If its under name of lynx. they need some kinda credentials.

First things first, get the DD canceled FAST. give a stop payment or something.

I suppose you haven't insured the pack too. Never do stuff like this again. otherwise

do a packing like a nuclear bunker.

Back