Urgent Help : New Laptop [50k]

Nir-V-aNa

Disciple
Hi guys,

Dad's buyin a new laptop tomorrow for 50k so need some quick help. I've finalized the Dell Studio 15 and customized it according to whatever additional features I can pack into it within 8k [original price was 42k] but there is no option to up the gfx card. It's 512mb only and I was wondering if there was an option in Inspiron with a similar config but with a 1 GB gfx card because, apparently you can customize the gfx card in Inspiron but not in Studio :mad:

The customized config is in .pdf format so please download it and check, its just a few kbs. Thx a lot :)

Dell Studio 15 Laptop Config

If you want to purchase this laptop for your dad then why do you need a better graphics card than a Ati 5470?

Well, he's gonna be primarily using it but I work in animation and whenever I go down I want to be able to work on it as well :)

If you have already decided to buy a studio then its better to wait for few days as dell india website is constantly updated and you may get the option of Ati 565v.

Well, he doesnt want to wait anymore, he's been waiting for quite some time under some pretext or the other and he is saying upgrades will keep coming and I will keep waiting :p

I guess if there's no other option available then I'll go for it. Wanna go for dell as its service is best in class right now and dad wants something hassle free :)

Nah, its alright actually...dad wont use the laptop with the lights off because it strains his eyes and I type and work without looking at the keyboard anyways :)

Well, he doesnt want to wait anymore, he's been waiting for quite some time under some pretext or the other and he is saying upgrades will keep coming and I will keep waiting :p

I guess if there's no other option available then I'll go for it. Wanna go for dell as its service is best in class right now and dad wants something hassle free :)

Then just order your laptop as soon as possible as dell takes some time for delivery.

Ordering today on Dussera, I guess they updated the price list or something and dad got a brochure which has the studio 15 cheaper by 1.5k :)

Back