Laptops Urgent Help Required: Dell STUDIO 1558 Issue

live2drive

Disciple
Guys,

Require help regarding my brand new Studio 15 which I received just yesterday.

When I startup my lappy, I get the Dell Screen. Now, after this screen I get some message on a next screen follolwed by 5 continuous beeps. The screen looks like this:

My lappy is working perfectly fine when i click F1 to resume but this screen and the beeps are somewhat bothering me. Also, Its a brand new laptop!
Gurus, Please have a look at the pic of the screen I posted and let me know what is wrong with my machine. :(

TIA.

I will suggest to contact Dell and claim DOA. Check for the Dell DOA Policy. It's not even 1day so go ahead and Claim the DOA. Have the documents ready.

-ADIOS Seniore

Is this Screen Pops out Every time you swicth on your Notebook, or was it for the first time only.
Had this been once only, the Dell people won't replace it.

Fixed!!

Updated the BIOS and things are fine since then. Finally got rid of that screen. :clap:

Thanks guys for your inputs. Really appreciate it. :)

I did contact DELL CC who could not trace this simple issue. :S
Eventually they did agree to replace the lappy but that procedure would require around 20 days.

Nonetheless, issue stands fixed and boy, ain't I elated. :eek:hyeah:

FYI , in case you face any sorts of recurring problems with the Dell system within the first month of purchase then Dell will certainly accept the replacement requests.

Clear out your facts before making any comments on teh interwebzz...

Back