URGENT- Lappy below 40k.. gotta buy within 2 days

Hi, I have to go to Pune on 17th for my final sem project and I need a laptop to buy within 2 days. My budget is 40k and can be stretched a few bucks, but the lower is the better. I will buy it offline.

Primary use will be coding, extensive web browsing, entertainment and casual gaming(Fifa, Max Payne 3 etc.). Good performance is required

lightweight and slim is preferable. don't need a big one

since I will be buying in Kolkata and will use it on Pune, so all India warranty is a must and good battery life is always welcome. one more thing I need is stability. I know its electronics and there is no stability and all, but then again, overall one that will atleast last 3 years in good condition.

I am considering HP G6-2010AX and HP G6-2301AX and Samsung NP355V5C-S03IN. please suggest any other according to my required or which one between these two

All of them have A8 4500M with 7670+7640

The Samsung has 6GB RAM + anti reflective display + a full numpad keyboard 6 GB + 750 GB + Windows 7

The 1st HP has a full numpad keyboard too but DOS 6GB RAM + 1TB HDD

2nd HP doesnt have a full numpad. And it has only 4 GB of RAM. But it has Windows 8. And dont fall for the 2.5 GB graphics. the 7670 is the 2 GB variant, and will make absolutely no difference on 1366X768

And they all weigh the same. and at 2,5 KG, they arent all that portable?

Any reason for going in for an all AMD build, though?

no reason except price, to get the same config with i5 it's pricing is close to 50k. I may not find 2010AX in Kolkata, so I may go for i5. any suggestion? I will buy it on Monday

Back