URGENT - matter of my life and death...!!!!

sunandoghosh

Disciple
URGENT - matter of my life and death...!!!!

URGENT HEALTH EQUIPMENT - treadmill - crucial decision...!!!

Hi everyone...!!!

Presently I am working under extreme work pressure and therefore have to sit infront of computer for hours at times 18 hrs.

I sincerely want to exercise...but cannot even go out to gym or walking.

I am thinking of buying one treadmill so that whenever i get time i can run on it...

These days most of the time, I work from home...so having treadmill by my side is no problem...

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH TREADMILL SHOULD I PURCHASE OR WHICH COMPANY'S TREADMILL IS GOOD AND EASILY AVAILABLE IN KOLKATA...

Any help / advice / suggestion is more than welcome...as my health is really going very bad due to complete lack of exercise...and i am sure that unless i have a treadmill by my side...i will affect my health terribly...

PLEASE ANYONE ADVISE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

I AM REALLY WAITING...

thanks and best regards,

sunando

(COUCH POTATO)

p.s. please reply and do NOT ignore this post of mine...its truly a question of my life...i have gained 20 kgs in last 20 months...bcz all i do is continuously work...and i cannot leave my work...so having treadmill by side is best option...

please help me by providing as much information as you can..........??????

NOTE:

I am quite flexible as to cost...but i would want something preferably

a. which occupies less space...
b. if possible can be easily shifted or carried...
c. does not cost me too too much...

i know the feeling...

anyway what type of treadmill wud u prefer? manual/motorised

good manual treadmills are available from HERO n Fitness World for 7-8k.
But dont go for them, overworkin on them wud cause severe damage to ur knees.

Motorised treadmills start from 20k+

i know this cos i bought one last month (for dad) a fitnessworld 2.5hp motorised treadmill (foldable) for 22k.

Back