Budget 90k+ [URGENT] Need fellow TE'rs thoughts on this pc desk

also what metal should i use to make the rest of the table? any thoughts. the local said SS but i cant paint it to black he says so he suggested steel coated iron

wood wont do it as it tends to bend after some time due to total weight of pc and 60inch tv :(

so i need a metal which is in light weight that can be painted and also strong AF. don't say Adamantium :p
Wood would actually look really good as it would be in stark contrast with the rest of the table.
Wood won't bend if the right size has been chosen and joinery has been done properly. Your bed is a prime example. Just talk to a good/premium furniture house in your area and I am sure, they will be able to make something for you.

+1 for wood.
wood will make it more attractive like some nice furniture. aluminium, steel ss, iron etc. will give it more industrial look.

GUYS need help from hyderabad people

Till now i havent finished my pc build. all the components are still staying boxes :(

finding carpenter was impossible for me. please if you know good carper who can complete the table in a week dm me, i will pay good

Back