[Urgent]Need help from Member with PayPal account to receive $5(international)

artikle

Unknown Member
ex-Mod
Hi guys, as it says in the title, I need the help of anyone with a paypal account to receive $5 from outside India. It is kind of urgent. Whoever can, please help me. Thanks :)

Location is Visakhapatnam. And about me getting the money from you guys, is it transferable to a paypal account in India, because I am going to create an account as soon as possible. Or maybe, I can ask you to buy something for me. I understand that asking you to deposit it in my bank A/c is too much and that the amount is of course insignificant. Thanks for your help. @harryneopotter[DOUBLEPOST=1390224837][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: Anyway, what are the restrictions on an Indian PayPal for receiving money from outside India? And how difficult is the activation process?

Well there are many restrictions. You need to have PAN No. and a Bank a/c for withdrawal and account activation. You can receive upto 10000$ per transaction internationally but you can't receive any payment from an Indian Paypal a/c. Also You can't use the amount received to your paypal account for any kind of purchase, you would have to withdraw that money to your Bank a/c or Paypal would automatically send the money to your Bank a/c. For making payments or purchase you would need to attach your credit card in your Paypal account.

Account Activation process is simple and normally takes 3-4 days for verification and activation of account.

Back