URGENT : Snapdeal denying Replacement because of Raised Price?!

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot to all of you for helping me. And also to enlighten me about the various issues. After dwelling upon all the suggestions given by you guys, I have decided to take the refund. It is because I have lost the trust in Snapdeal and their products. As @pauldmps has mentioned, even I worried If i will get a faulty or bad quality product again. Therefore leaving the thought fighting with Snapdeal or JBL, and getting the speakers at discounted price, I took the decision of returning the speakers. Its better to pay more or original price and get Genuine Product rather than running after discount and get faulty product.
Still waiting for Refund though.

But the other half of me is also against this. This is like being a coward and picking an easy way out. I also agree with @hotshot05 and @pauldmps that I should get service and I should approach them legally. But again JBL will say it's their company policy, plus they have service center in Mumbai.. I decided not to fight them without and better knowledge. And also I could not spend much time on this to do huge load of my studies. Put me off.
So currently I am leaving like this with so many questions still unanswered.
May be next time if something like this happens, I hope it should not, I will surely jump into legal stuff.

So now I am back to looking for speakers again. Fee like calling JBL and asking them to give me list of authorized shops, so that next time they better provide me service. Also I am looking at various previous posts to see if I can get something more better. (Want to go off-track to try to become an audiophile. Therefore not going for Creative, Sony, AL, Edifier etc.)

Thanks once again for helping me.

Back