Urgent : Suggest a Modem for BSNL FTTH Connection

Going for FTTH connection, the below modem works with BSNL FTTH Connection are any other recommendation.
Note : I am Having Dual Band Routers
This might/might not work as it is GPON only and does not have tele line port . Your LCO uses what ? GPON or EPON ?
I also had dual band Mesh network so bought https://fibrecart.com/product/electroline-xpon-ont-voice-port-ge-fe/
they are Indiamart bulk suppliers . This one is GPON/EPON with GE & FE port + landline port so gurantted to work with most FTTH providers
Seems out of stock but can call and ask

@gcbeldar What does your LCO use? EPON/GPON?

Check the pinned thread on r/bsnl for ONT recommendations. Genexis Earth 1000R is decent, There is also another one from TP Link. Both are XPON units and should work regardless of whatever your LCO uses(epon/gpon).

Put the ONT in bridge mode and buy another decent router for routing + Wifi(or even better, Buy a dedicated router and then some APs to cover the area).

@gcbeldar What does your LCO use? EPON/GPON?

Check the pinned thread on r/bsnl for ONT recommendations. Genexis Earth 1000R is decent, There is also another one from TP Link. Both are XPON units and should work regardless of whatever your LCO uses(epon/gpon).

Put the ONT in bridge mode and buy another decent router for routing + Wifi(or even better, Buy a dedicated router and then some APs to cover the area).
Sir, I am having Very Good Routers, Want the Modem for BSNL FTTH, which I am not able decide, sent a email to buy the below

Would suggest sticking to what @Party Monger mentioned earlier. Personally, I'm using the Netlink HG323RGW modem. Works well.
Most of these modems are from the same OEM, so there's hardly any difference between similar priced ones. Huawei modems are a better option, but getting hold of one is difficult.

Back