US Unlocked - Buy from almost any US website

indy1811

Skilled
US MasterCard for Shop and Ship Customers
Have you been stumped before when trying to buy or download something from a US website only to find out that the site will only accept a US billing address?

Shop and Ship has teamed up with US Unlocked to offer you their US Unlocked Card. The US Unlocked Card is a MasterCard with your own new US billing address. This address is provided by US Unlocked and allows you to shop mostly anywhere as well as to download from iTunes, Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook and many more sites. As a SNS user you benefit from a $5 discount on the application fee!

Questions? Have a look below at the FAQ's:

• What is the US Unlocked Card?
    • The US Unlocked Card is a virtual prepaid Master debit card with US billing address.
  • Why do I need this card?
    • The US Unlocked Card enables you to make purchases on most websites where an American credit card or a card with US billing address is required.
  • Is it an actual card?
    • It is a virtual card, meaning you will not have the actual plastic in your hands, but you will use the number, expiration date and billing address provided to you for online payments.
  • Are there any costs to the US Unlocked Card?
    • The one-time application fee is $15 (non-refundable). Load cost are: $5 + 5%.
      Transaction Fee charged by NXpay $1.00 per load
      Usage fees: $0.50 per purchase. $0.75 per decline. $0.75. More information on https://www.usunlocked.com/card_toc.php
  • How do I load my US Unlocked Card?
    • First, make sure your ID verification status is Accepted, this when the loading option becomes available. On the US Unlocked Card page submit the amount you wish to load on your card.
      Submit your payment of the desired load and you will have the money on your card within 2-4 business days.
      Make sure always to load enough money to cover purchase, domestic shipping cost, sales tax and card related cost.
  • What websites do NOT accept the US Unlocked Card?
    • Known websites where the US Unlocked Card is NOT accepted are Hulu Plus, Paypal nor sites with monthly subscriptions. You can also check the store\'s policy before making a purchase.
  • How will I use the US Unlocked Card?
    • When asked for your credit card information, you will choose Master as the type of card. You will fill in the billing address of the card, which is the US billing address provided to you and card number of your US Unlocked Card. You can do so by copy/pasting it from the US Unlocked website. Then, fill in the expiration date and security number of your card. You can find all data on the US Unlocked Card page on the website. It is recommended to always connect over VPN.
  • Is the US Unlocked Card a credit card?
    • No, it is a pre-paid debit card. You can only spend the amount of money that you have put on the card. If a website asks for your credit card information you can use your US Unlocked Card information, even though it is a debit card.
      Make sure you have enough money on the card to cover purchase, domestic shipping cost, sales tax and card related cost
  • Can I change the billing address of the US Unlocked Card?
    • The billing address that we provide cannot be changed, it is the registered address to the card. Any changes will result in the card not being accepted as payment. In many cases merchants require the biling and shipping address to be the same.
  • I want to apply for a US Unlocked Card. How does it work?
    • Start by making your $15 application fee payment. Then upload the required documentation as part of the ID verification process. When these have been reviewed and the Accepted status is awarded, you can make a card load payment. Your card is issued when the card load payment clears within 2-4 business days. You will also receive an email from NxPay asking you to activate your card account. When you do so, you will be able to check your balance and manage your account.
  • What is NxPay?
    • NxPay is the platform to which the US Unlocked Card belongs. The US Unlocked Card is a Master prepaid debit card. NxPay is the authorized issuer of these cards. When applying for a US Unlocked Card, an NxPay account is created for you. Through Manage Account in US Unlocked Card page you are able to manage your NxPay account.
  • How do I know whether a US website requires a US billing address?
  • How much are the loading fees?
  • After I loaded my card, when can I start paying with it?
    • Your card load payment will clear in 2-4 business days. At that point a new card is issued reflecting the new balance. An email will be send to notify you. With the balance on your card you can start shopping.
  • What if I need to make an online payment, but I do not have the money on my US Unlocked Card?
    • If it is urgent, you can always opt to use our Personal Shopping service.
      Because this is a prepaid debit card, you can only spend the money that you have on the card. To view your balance, go to Manage Accounts on US Unlocked Card page. You can also load your card on that page. The time it takes for a card load payment to clear on your card is 2-4 business days. If you make online payments in the US on a frequent basis, it is wise to load the card frequently and with time to make sure you always have a balance on your card.
  • Is it safe to have my US Unlocked Card data on the web?
    • Yes, it is safe. But, it is important to never pass your login data or card data to anyone. The pages on which your US Unlocked Card data are being displayed are secured and encrypted. If you do notice a suspicious transaction when viewing your account, immediately notify support@nxpay.com
  • What documents do I need to upload in order to receive the \'ACCEPTED\' ID verification status?
    • Both of the following documents (preferably in English)are needed:
      1) a scan of a recent (utility/phone)bill or (credit card/bank) statement that was addressed to you to the address we have on file for you.
      2) a scan of a valid government issued photo ID (passport or driver\'s license)
  • I am trying to pay with my US Unlocked Card, but somehow the card does not get accepted. What should I do?
  • What do the ID verification statuses 'NONE', 'PENDING', 'INCOMPLETE' and 'ACCEPTED' mean?
    • To be able to load money on to the US Unlocked Card you need the 'ACCEPTED' status. You achieve this by uploading the correct documents.
      'PENDING': documents are still under review. Please, allow 2 business days.

'INCOMPLETE': some documents are missing or not showing a matching address.

'NONE': no documents have been uploaded yet.
  • What is utility bill? What if I don't have that?
    • A utility bill is a bill for electricity, gas, water. We ask you to upload a recent utility bill as part of the ID verification process for the US Unlocked Card. If you do not have a utility bill, you may also upload a recent phone bill or bank/credit card statement.
  • I already have a shipping address in the US, can I use that address as my billing address?
    • Through the US Unlocked Card you will have your own US billing address.
      When you are using the US Unlocked Card as payment method on a site, you are free to use whatever shipping address you like.
      The address that we provide, is the registered billing address to the card any changes will cause the card to be declined.

https://www.usunlocked.com/aramex.php

Anybody tried it yet? Opinions, impressions, etc.

Mods, please move it to the appropriate section if this isn't the right one. If this has been discussed before, please delete.

I usually purchase garments etc like getting Ralph Lauren T-shirts from official website or anything from boots.com .. SnS has been always great for me, very fast delivery. If money is the issue then SnS services arent anyway meant for just anyone.

Never had a single problem with SNS. But yes rooftop benjamin is big problem.
the way cell prices drops in US of A. Just think if it was exactly 50 then we have lottery.

Sns is always been a Upset for me
some times is the customs and some times with their delivery status...
It all depends upon your luck working with them...
With the dollar conversion rate paypal at 59 getting stuff from abroad is of no use unless we get it cheap...
It was 51 This january and since then its 56 to 59 keeps going upper and upper

^is there anything that does work with newegg ? apart from pre-payment/quote to forwarding websites .

Yes
v.me works fully but you need to have a US ip for it to work . Egg disables or enables this service as per their requirement. Check present status . Its just your credit card but in a different service like paypal .Nothing else except a US based CC or as you said forwarding services

^^
One needs to register an address on the VC, right. Will that be an SNS address...? Or can be anything.

Back