USA: Recommended websites for buying used stuff(electronics mostly)

Has anyone used uBuy lately? Are they legit?

I'm interested in ordering something through their website. It is written on the product page that I will receive it by the 24th of July.
Just remember that there a lot more additions to the price than what you see it listed for which makes even impulsive purchases not worth it.

Just remember that there a lot more additions to the price than what you see it listed for which makes even impulsive purchases not worth it.

What additional costs? Is the price quoted on the website inclusive of Customs Duty or do we have to pay Duty at the point of delivery?

What additional costs? Is the price quoted on the website inclusive of Customs Duty or do we have to pay Duty at the point of delivery?
I think they lure you by showing price excl duty & shipping, once you add to the cart they'll add the duty & shipping.
Its safe to assume no extra charges will have to be paid to get the product in hand.

Are they reliable?
Do they ship fast?
Will you receive the goods?
Will they deliver it in 1 piece?
Will they deliver in the promised timeline?
I have not used so not aware, but I did find them super pricey compared to Amazon dot com which is what I used finally.

Here.
Screenshot_20220710-204200_Chrome.jpg

Back