USB Hub for home - Mac Mini

mallik

Adept
I need a USB hub to manage inputs to the Mac Mini. A thunderbolt/USB-C could also work. I looked at Amazon,but can see no good brands that I can identify. Ideally 4-5 ports, with good port accessibility, connect KB and mouse, and a HDD. I had seen a Portronics one at a friend's place, but that was years ago.

Found this Belkin one, but it is overpriced for USB 2.0. Also, selling on Amazon above MRP. https://www.amazon.in/Belkin-USB-2-...keywords=belkin+usb+hub&qid=1620790988&sr=8-1

Any help appreciated, thanks!

I've been using this tplink USB 3.0 hub for last 1 year. Have 1 webcam, keyboard and mouse attached to it. It's a powered one, so no issues with speeds and rgb of keyboard and mouse.

At the time it was 1749/- on Amazon.

I've been using this tplink USB 3.0 hub for last 1 year. Have 1 webcam, keyboard and mouse attached to it. It's a powered one, so no issues with speeds and rgb of keyboard and mouse.

At the time it was 1749/- on Amazon.
Says unavailable :-(

Finally ordered the Elevn 4-port USB 2.0 hub. Was debating with the 3.0 version of the same brand. But I realised I need it for the wired mouse/KB, so getting a 3.0 didn't make sense.

Will let you know how it works later :) Thanks Nitin!

Back